Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event for the Genre's

Guest LeVeL

If you had to choose which one would you attend?  

1. 1. If you had to choose which one would you attend?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well Im a trance lover, but i do enjoy some house I have to take a massive dump or when im going to bed, that shit will knock u out better then medicine!!!

Progressive house actually not house...

Guest lyrik

Progressive house actually not house...

Man I couldn't have said it better myself... ;D

As V would say ... I KEED!!! I KEED!!!

Guest durrtylexx

I would never go to an event to check out Tiesto, PVD, Ferry Corsten together..That would be torture...Maybe Tiesto and Acosta...Not PVD, Fairy C...or Armin van Fag...

Guest vaughan

Alright... many drinks under the belt.. here he comes... I PERSONALLY am not a fan of Trance... BUT, love.. .absolutely love seeing so many people into "EDM" no matter what they listen to. We all have our "preferences" and we are all entitled to them. To me, I wish people could get back to why we come together and party... each other, good music and cool parties. If you have a venue where there where a bunch of happy campers listening to Tiesto in a big room, Migs on the rooftop and some PRogressive guy doing his thing somewhere in another room... there's NO reason we can't all co-exist. Is that a place I want to be EVERY week.. hells no... I am an old geezer and my tatstes have changed, my lifestyle has changed and my friends are all grown up... so it's not easy to justify all the baggage that goes along with this scene these days. Even hip-hop is good with the right crowd...

FUNNY THING... we all cause our own stereotypes. 99% of you(us) started out listening to Trance because some friend took a roll and told you about some great "new" thing going on... so you were more inclined to be into the harder, tweeked out sounds.. DON'T MISUNDERSTAND what I just meant... there are a lot of people in the scene who have NEVER taken ANY kind of drugs, but they are there and you CAN'T deny it! Alright... back to the story... so you fall in love with the music(ecstacy) and need to do again week in and week out until you know eveyone and hear everything and realize.. WOW, this is sooo mucg BIGGER than I thought. I always joke (keyword... joke) that all Trance people "graduate" to house because they all grow up and start going to more upscale venues and places because they become older and more "upscale! I defintely don't speak for every/anyone but I have been around this music and scene since 1989/1990 and have been IN the scene and OUTSIDE of the scene and I see what happens.... It's all about becoming educated about all of this and at least respecting it... people have made "comebacks" like "Oh, Trance DJ so-and-so dj's all over the world, 7 nights a week... what's your house guy doin?"

Well guess what... Britney Spears writes 2 songs on her second album and sell out stadiums... is she a "musicain"? is she "good"? WHY? Really ask WHY!!!! This is where it gets thick and psychological... popular music... popular media... Ask 3/4 of most of the people about Oscar G and his background and contributions, if not FOUNDATIONS of house music! (and Ralph respectively!!!)

Alright... going to pour another drink!

Love all you idiots... Who gives a shit what kind of music you listen to... Some of you are my good friends and dress like ASSHOLES and I still talk to you !!!! Should I start a thread and a poll?!

Guest r3nz0
Some of you are my good friends and dress like ASSHOLES and I still talk to you !!!!

One time I wear a hot pink shirt and I never hear the end of it! :-[

;D;D;D

Guest vaughan

One time I wear a hot pink shirt and I never hear the end of it! :-[

Polka does fUNNY things to a man... funny things ::):o

Guest vaughan

I wear feline theme thongs everyday and even though I do not know, you I consider you a dear friend Vaughn.

That was deep... Moment of silence... :'(

cry.jpg

Guest JMT

techno and breaks are what got me into the scene.

now my musical choice depends on what i feel like that particular night. i must be a societal mutant leper, i actually enjoy trance AND house. :o

Guest ddg

i love all different types of edm....breaks "own me" (as bling would say) i have no prob going from house to breaks to trance on any given night...its all about the huge freaking smile on everyones face, dancing, forgetting the everyday bullshit we all go through... ;) ;D

Guest durrtylexx

i love all different types of edm....breaks "own me" (as bling would say) i have no prob going from house to breaks to trance on any given night...its all about the huge freaking smile on everyones face, dancing, forgetting the everyday bullshit we all go through... ;) ;D

I can listen to everything also..KLF, Keoki, 808 State and those 160 + BPM comps opened me to electronic music.Then I heard Tribal house and then Trance..I can go to any party and listen to good music.Except for PVD the man bores me..

Guest ddg

pvd isnt the most energetic dj...but i like most of his tunes....and the fact that he throws more breaks than tiesto is why i like him better.....honestly though, i would rather see peeps like lavelle, holden, hernan, even icey (he has only disappointed me once in about 15 times)....but that doesnt mean i wont be going to see the two in aug....considering that pvd is labor day weekend and tiesto is my bday weekend..... ::)