Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LeVeL

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Guest LeVeL

yeah9.jpg

Has anybody heard this Rock/Punk group before....they have a very different sound with some 60's appeal to it. Very cool

Guest jona7

oh and BTW it's Yeah Yeah Yeahs...with an "s" at the end of the last "yeah" ;)

Guest lyrik

They suck live. Terrible...if you're gonna play loud punk rock at least have the vocal ability to sing over your band....all studio.

Guest LeVeL

They suck live. Terrible...if you're gonna play loud punk rock at least have the vocal ability to sing over your band....all studio.

I get you but when they performed at the Late show with Letterman 2 days ago, she performed awesome. I love her style, she is a true performer, she reminds me of a girl version of Scott Weiland.

I would love to see them live

Guest lyrik

I get you but when they performed at the Late show with Letterman 2 days ago, she performed awesome. I love her style, she is a true performer, she reminds me of a girl version of Scott Weiland.

Songs aren't bad in general just that everytime I heard a live performance it has always been to reverb heavey and her vocals can't project over the band.

Guest aquabooty1078

Karen O rocks!!! Awesome performer... GREAT CD!!!

Guest ddg

bla! i prefer Sleater Kenney or Rancid....

i forget which concert it was..but sleater kinney opened up for pearl jam and were really good....

Guest durrtylexx

bla! i prefer Sleater Kenney or Rancid....

Werd

Rancid rawks, everyone likes these yea yea yeahs their sound sounds generic.