Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Village......

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest JMT

is this the new M Night movie? all his other ones were PG-13 and were pretty good, except for the ending of "unbreakable."

Guest dino

is this the new M Night movie? all his other ones were PG-13 and were pretty good, except for the ending of "unbreakable."

No way John. The ending of unbreakable was the best part. The concept of it being a superhero/villian movie was great.

Guest demo909

I can't wait for the Village to come out. The way M. Night builds suspense is unreal....Signs had me on the edge of my seat at the theater.....plus I want to S. Weaver & Q. Pheonix together 8)

Guest JMT

No way John. The ending of unbreakable was the best part. The concept of it being a superhero/villian movie was great.

it was SO LAME! i dont want to ruin it for anyone who has not seen it. it wrecked the movie for me.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I have to agree. I thought unbreakable was really good especially the way it ended

I have to agree. I thought unbreakable was really good especially the way it ended

maybe i missed something (which I usually dont) but i thought that movie bit.

Guest JMT

maybe i missed something (which I usually dont) but i thought that movie bit.

thank you

Guest dino

I'm not saying it was a great movie. I am just saying I thought the ending was VERY clever. The concept was great, the movie was ok.

this moive looks great, but how can you top signs? or the 6th sense?

exactly

it will be tough...6th sense was the better of the two in my opinion...that movie shook me up...

We need some good scary films to break...it's been awhile- I also am anticipating "Grudge". anyone seen previews for it? it looks awesome...even the preview was spine-tingling.

Guest joeygk

the village looks good, but I watched the trailer for the new Exorcist film and it looks really, really scary! Maybe it's because i'm a good catholic boy but that biblical/devil/exorcism stuff scares me to tears!

Guest Clarisa

the village looks good, but I watched the trailer for the new Exorcist film and it looks really, really scary! Maybe it's because i'm a good catholic boy but that biblical/devil/exorcism stuff scares me to tears!

Just like I'm very catholic. ::) But I saw the trailor for the Exocist and I think it'll scare the beejibbies out of me.

Guest coach

Yeah, if you were Episcopalian that movie'd last about 30 seconds. Devil stuff doesn't do a thing for me.