Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A bunch of fing loser fans!! Thats all you are!

Dolphins Single-Game Tickets Go On Sale July 24; Dol-Fan Day And Select-A-Seat To Be Held At Pro Player Stadium

Single-game tickets for most of the Miami Dolphins’ 2004 home schedule will go on sale starting Saturday, July 24 at 10:00 a.m. at the Dolphins’ Pro Player Stadium Box Office, located at Gate G.

Because of the team’s “Early Bird Packageâ€, in which fans could purchase a matching number of tickets for the Arizona game on November 7 and any one of the other seven remaining home contests, the Dolphins game against the New England Patriots on Monday, December 20 is already sold out. The only way fans can purchase tickets for this game is through season tickets or group sales. In addition, less than 1,000 tickets currently are available for home matchups with both Pittsburgh (September 26) and the New York Jets (October 3), including an allotment in “T.D.’s Touchdown Zoneâ€, priced at $25 per ticket. The “Early Bird Package†is still available through July 24, and the Steelers and Jets games could potentially sell out as well prior to this date.

Also on this day at Pro Player Stadium, a “Dol-Fan Day/Select-A-Seat†will be held from 10:00 a .m. – 2:00 p.m. The Dol-Fan Day will take place at Gate G, and will consist of some of the same elements as Sportstown, an interactive zone with numerous football-related activities, which has become a popular pre-game destination for Dol-fans. Dolphin cheerleaders will be on hand to meet with fans and sign autographs, and WQAM Radio, the Dolphins flagship, will be broadcasting live from the event.

The Select-A-Seat will give fans an opportunity to pick from the best seats still available for Miami Dolphins 2004 season tickets and Club memberships. Those wishing to take part in the Select-A-Seat should enter the stadium through Gate F. All fans who purchase season tickets on this day, will receive an autographed photo of Sam Madison.

Single-game tickets may be purchased through either Ticketmaster charge-by-phone, Ticketmaster outlets including Ricky’s Records, Specs Music and For Your Entertainment, on the Miami Dolphins official web site at www.miamidolphins.com, or in person at the Pro Player Stadium Box Office located at Gate G. The Dolphins ticket office is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., and on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Ticketmaster phone numbers in the tri-county area are as follows: Miami-Dade, (305) 573-TEAM; Broward, (954) 835-TEAM; Palm Beach: (561) 998-TEAM.

Individual game tickets are available in four different categories: Upper Sideline ($64.00), Upper Corner ($49.00) and Upper End Zone ($48.00). The single-game on-sale will also include whatever seats remain available in the “T.D.’s Touchdown Zoneâ€, priced at $25 per seat, for all but the Patriots game.

Season tickets, including club seats, as well as group tickets, remain on sale and can be purchased by cash, check, money order or credit card. Season tickets are discounted $80.00 off the individual ticket price. All season ticket holders are given the option to purchase parking at Pro Player Stadium for $160.00, a $40.00 savings off gameday parking.

For more information, contact the Dolphins ticket office at

1-(888) FINS-TIX (1-888-346-7849).

you guys can't even fill the stadium.....

so sad, the most popular sport in the USA and you stuands have to give tix away during the season.

pussys, all of yous are fucking pussys... it's too hot, bla bla bla..

ever been to a game at -10 degrees? THEY DO IT EVER WEEK IN MIN AND GREENBAY AND BOSTON, AND GIANTS STADIUM AIN'T EXACTLY WARM EITHER!!!

GROW SOME BALLS...

but hey if 20 losers were kicking a little ball around and getting grass stains, you losers would show up..

Miami is a second rate city in every respect. Though not as bad as atlanta..

Guest Cosmigonon

but hey if 20 losers were kicking a little ball around and getting grass stains, you losers would show up..

FUTBOL, SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! ;D

Guest dino

In some respects (NBA) you are right. But NFL and MLB the ATL much better than Miami. With Vic, we have had no problem selling tickets.

In some respects (NBA) you are right. But NFL and MLB the ATL much better than Miami. With Vic, we have had no problem selling tickets.

once the chocolate thunder left hotlanta, your nba team is a bunch of no names.

All you Jets fans are the same. All you do is say how you do this and you do that...truth of the matter is when it's -10 degrees up there all you yankees do is bundle up, eat all kinds of crap and get fat. All you have to look forward to is your sunday game where you can go and pretend to be fans.

Here in Miami, when it is -10 degrees elsewhere, we are chasing tail in bikini's. A much more popular sport down here. Notice how all you "STUANDS" sell out our home games against you. Because you want to be here chasing tail yourself instead of playing with your swords.

Fin fans are just tired of the same shit. 8-0 in the first half, 0-8 in the last. It's not worth it. Plus they raised the season ticket price this year. I had tix for 2 years and dropped. Why raise tix if you haven't done crap in the offseason.

All you Jets fans are the same. All you do is say how you do this and you do that...truth of the matter is when it's -10 degrees up there all you yankees do is bundle up, eat all kinds of crap and get fat. All you have to look forward to is your sunday game where you can go and pretend to be fans.

Here in Miami, when it is -10 degrees elsewhere, we are chasing tail in bikini's. A much more popular sport down here. Notice how all you "STUANDS" sell out our home games against you. Because you want to be here chasing tail yourself instead of playing with your swords.

Fin fans are just tired of the same shit. 8-0 in the first half, 0-8 in the last. It's not worth it. Plus they raised the season ticket price this year. I had tix for 2 years and dropped. Why raise tix if you haven't done crap in the offseason.

dude, have you ever seen a jewish woman or italian women all dressed in their winter J.A.P. gear? I love the miami weather with the chicks, but stroll down midtown and view the best dressed/looking/sexiest woman on earth in NYC.

Don't belive me, ask around.

the boots, the hair, the bags, the glasses, the attitued droolllllllll, love winter jewish and italian chicks.

Guest demo909

the boots, the hair, the bags, the glasses, the attitued droolllllllll, love winter jewish and italian chicks.

LOL ;D I love girls with cieling scrubber hair

dude, have you ever seen a jewish woman or italian women all dressed in their winter J.A.P. gear? I love the miami weather with the chicks, but stroll down midtown and view the best dressed/looking/sexiest woman on earth in NYC.

Don't belive me, ask around.

I haven't seen NJ girlies but I have been in Manhattan in the heart of winter for 2 years and honestly didn't see crap. If I did see them, they were probably on vacation from MIA. ;)

Guest dino

once the chocolate thunder left hotlanta, your nba team is a bunch of no names.

Are NBA team has been nothing, and will continue to be nothing. Braves are making a good second half run, but I'm not a big baseball fan. The NFL is where it is at now. This town loves Vick. Every play has potential when he is behind center.