Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone get my firefox to work with cj??

It works at home, but not hear at work???????

when i log in, then go to post, it gives me an error.

An Error Has Occurred!

To post you must be logged in. If you don't have an account yet, please register.

I emptied my cache and messed with all my settings, but nothing!!!

Guest endymion

Saleen, is it just the forums that are not working? The layout looks fine but you can't interact and post to the forums from Firefox?

Guest endymion

Well it's not like I haven't been having problems with the forum system. I'm upgrading soon to a much more solid system but I would like to hold that off for a few weeks because of a lot of other things going on right now.

Saleen, you're in Windows XP or something else?

Saleen, is it just the forums that are not working? The layout looks fine but you can't interact and post to the forums from Firefox?

running XP

just the forms... it seems when i login, then hit reply or new thread, it's like i was never logged in. And it just keeps going around in that circle. It's like FF doesn't know that once I log in, the next page I still should be logged in. I have 9.2 latest version. I hate fucking IE grrrrrrrrr, but I have this cool plug in for FF, right click on a link and Preview in IE for those sites that do not work. But the more time I have IE open, the more chances they have at getting spyware on my pc..

Guest endymion

Okay, thanks for the info. Sounds like a problem with Firefox not returning your session ID cookie. My own web apps fall back on other methods when cookies don't work but I didn't write this forum software. I have an XP test machine here. I'll find your version of Firefox and see if I can reproduce those results.

I suspect a Firefox bug or installation misconfiguration though, especially since Pod is using basically the same setup. I also post to the forums with Firefox from OSX and Linux. You might want to see if there is a Firefox upgrade or something while I'm investigating. I have the SF site to launch today so I won't have a chance to focus on this until Monday.

Guest web_norah

I've got FF running on XP Pro and XP Home, and both work fine.

yeah i use XP and Mozilla FF and it works perfect!