Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to London, Paris, and Venice

Guest jrd22381

Guest jrd22381

Can anyone PLEASEEE help w/ clubs to go to in London - paris and venice? (I know its short notice but any help is appreciated!)

I'll be in London - July 28-30 (wed - fri), Paris July 31 - August 2 (sat - mon), and Venice Aug 3 - Aug 6 (tues - thurs).

THHHAAANNKKSSS!!

;D :):P

Guest bcnjunkie

Paris = Queen is your best bet (although don't expect much from French nightlife)

London try The end and Turnmills

Venice ?????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shannon_coolj.

Paris = Queen is your best bet (although don't expect much from French nightlife)

Venice ?????

i know he's already gone but if you go to london, you can't forget fabric! bcn, you know that... ;)

Guest bcnjunkie

Venice ?????

i know he's already gone but if you go to london, you can't forget fabric! bcn, you know that... ;)

My bad :( yes Fabrik rocks

Guest web_norah

in London -i'd highly recommend The End, then Fabric, then Turnmills and finally, The Cross.........

i shall have some sort of club report from my trip this coming weeks :)

• 3 months later...
Guest Diabolique

Venice ?????

Tt's quiet in venice after midnight, til then all you can do is get drunk on lemoncello or frangelico to the string quartet in the square. It's not so bad, nice & quiet. I suggest you don't drink the espresso before bed unless you like to stare at a 400 year old ceiling 'til 4 am. ;)

Guest LdySphynx

Venice ?????

Tt's quiet in venice after midnight, til then all you can do is get drunk on lemoncello or frangelico to the string quartet in the square. It's not so bad, nice & quiet. I suggest you don't drink the espresso before bed unless you like to stare at a 400 year old ceiling 'til 4 am. ;)

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this post was posted in July???

I guess you are one of the few that checks the back pages!!!

Guest Diabolique

Venice ?????

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no I'm not one of the few. Next time you decide to point out an insipid observation, please take a moment to check that the threads on the first page of this forum date back to June...didn't notice the last date of the last post, but thanks SO much for pointing it out.

Surely you have better things to do than check thread dates of other posters... ::)

I was making a joke about how quiet italy can be, is all....

Guest LdySphynx

Venice ?????

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no I'm not one of the few. Next time you decide to point out an insipid observation, please take a moment to check that the threads on the first page of this forum date back to June...didn't notice the last date of the last post, but thanks SO much for pointing it out.

Surely you have better things to do than check thread dates of other posters... ::)

I was making a joke about how quiet italy can be, is all....

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you're welcomed I think :-\......and here I thought I was making a joke???

Oh well, I know better for next time......and yes I have better things to do, like copy & paste stuff that I know you will notice its a JOKE!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest barstar diana

Can anyone PLEASEEE help w/ clubs to go to in London - paris and venice? (I know its short notice but any help is appreciated!)

I'll be in London - July 28-30 (wed - fri), Paris July 31 - August 2 (sat - mon), and Venice Aug 3 - Aug 6 (tues - thurs).

THHHAAANNKKSSS!!

;D :):P

anywhere in gibralter (i think thats how u spell it??) square is petty good...theres one big club there on the corner everyone goes to it you cant miss it...the rest are ok--god's kitchen would be your best bet--i think they are doing fridays now