Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funny site

Guest pod

Guest Clarisa

What a bunch of bull. Women are not the only ones that change. Men do too. This guy wants a maid not a wife. I just think the site is hilarious.

Guest pod

I think it is just based on who he has bumped into in his lifetime.

Yeah, there are a lot of manipulative girls out there, regardless of nationality. Marrying a Russian or a Latina isn't gonna solve your problems. How does he know they're just not marrying for a green card/citizenship? I'd hate to be duped into thinking that a girl was into me, when all that she had in mind was "Marry him, wait 2 years, and then ditch him after I get my papers..." or worse yet "Marry him, have a kid, and then I'm a citizen and I can take the kid and ditch him".

I saw this thing on Discovery Civilization Channel (DSCCV on Atlantic BB) about Ukranian mail-order brides. They presented a few cases. 2 of the girls were legit, a year down the road the guy and girl were quite happy. One case, the girl just up and disappeared, and the last one kind of scared me. This girl got "imported" with a kid, and a year down the road she's a loudmouth with a bad dye job and driving a brand new Benz.

The one point I will agree with him on though is that guys get totally fucked over in divorce court. She could be the wife from hell, but she'll still win in most divorce courts.

Guest web_norah

i liked the part where this site totally blasts American born women....

"A huge percentage of American women are selfish, flighty, insecure, needy and psychotic, and quite capable of concealing those traits during the dating phase

White 'career' American chicks are the bottom of the barrel marriage-wise. "

hahaha!

Guest bcnjunkie

most is crap but some are not far off, most chick's sense of fulfilment comes from resolution of conflict, when there isn't any, they create it hence the "are you trying to tell me...." comments !

Guest bcnjunkie

that's also the reason why women like jerks, plenty of material to work with. (ofcourse that doesn't apply to you Norah ;) some chicks, like you, are beyond that :) )

Guest pod

I would edit it:

"A huge percentage of Miami women are selfish, flighty, insecure, needy and psychotic, and quite capable of concealing those traits during the dating phase

Miami chicks are the bottom of the barrel marriage-wise. "

You'd think this guy is basing his opinions of girls from a night at Mynt or something.

Guest endymion

That's funny, I zeroed in on that foreign women section too.

I can't think of a better way to motivate quality women to pass you over than by publishing a web site like that. That guy is a self-fulfilling prophesy. Obsess over what you like about women, not what you hate about them.

Guest web_norah

and for those interested in ordering a Svetlana or Ana Kournicova look alike, Discovery Times channel has a one hour special about mail order Russian brides TONIGHT at 8pm

Guest web_norah

yeah it is the same one 8)

interesting though, since we are discussing this topic ...hehehe

some of the men in that one hour special are :-X

Guest endymion

I don't get this mail order bride thing. The guy writes like it's just a foregone conclusion that a mail order bride is better than a woman from home who you have actually met. This guy says lots of inane things on his site but that's one of the funniest.

He completely rips into Rachel's perfect guy list because she "expects everything on the list simply because she has vagina." (Rachel seems nice enough BTW, I'd have a drink with her to find out) Looking at what he's saying overall, he's saying that he feels entitled to:

* a woman who cooks,

* cleans,

* and fucks whenever he wants her to, but

* she has no opinions or demands of her own.

* She should also have no sexuality beyond regularly servicing him.

* She should communicate no sexual desires and she should have no interest in any other man (or woman)

He expects all of those things simply because... what? He rips into Rachel for putting some thought into compatibility issues and then goes on to advise guys that their best chance for success is picking a girl who doesn't speak English off of a web site based solely on her photo. True comedy.

Guest web_norah

you gotta see this Discovery Channel thing Techjunkie, it is unbelievably SAD but real......men who order by catalogue and get to meet Russian women, they have a few dates, and then after he's done and tired of looking he marries one lucky girl.

Guest endymion

It's funny ho this goes on all the time and it's fine but two men marrying each other is a travesty that erodes the institution of marriage.

If the men and those Russian girls are happy then I don't see the problem. It's no more off-base than The Bachelor or whatever. The part that amuses me is how this guy will only spend his time on a woman who he can pay for with a C.O.D. but then he blames women for his inability to deal, not himself.

Another of his hilarious contradictions is where he bashes women as innate cheaters and says that the ideal woman regularly services her man and isn't even aware of other men. Then he defends cheating married guys over and over.

Then there's the fundamental premise of monogamous marriage, that mutual desire can and will last throughout a lifetime. And if it doesn't? Apparently you're just supposed to give up on sex, since waning desire for your mate is never an adequate defence for "looking elsewhere".

Is that what he thinks or what his ex-wife thinks? Hard to tell. He's so threatened by female sexuality that I think he would be one of the guys forcibly circumcising little girls if he lived in the right country.

Guest bcnjunkie

I don't see the problem with catalog wives, then again there's a lot I don't see a problem with ;D

Guest endymion

I don't see a problem either. Wackos like that are less dangerous to the rest of us if they are at least getting laid regularly. What I do have a problem with is the whole concept of not being able to have a woman for a companion unless you own her like property.

The answer to why that guy is having bad relationships with American women is right there under his nose but he's too bitter and frustrated to see it. He'd rather pretend like he's perfect and doesn't need to improve at all. He thinks that his life would be complete if he only had a mindless Ukranian on her knees sucking him off twice a day after she cleans his toilet and cooks breakfast for him.

Guest pod

He thinks that his life would be complete if he only had a mindless Ukranian on her knees sucking him off twice a day after she cleans his toilet and cooks breakfast for him.

That would totally kick ass!

Well I'd be happy just for the first part. I don't need someone to cook or clean my toilet.

/bad attempt at humour.

Guest bcnjunkie

He thinks that his life would be complete if he only had a mindless Ukranian on her knees sucking him off twice a day after she cleans his toilet and cooks breakfast for him.

That would totally kick ass!

Well I'd be happy just for the first part. I don't need someone to cook or clean my toilet.

/bad attempt at humour.

and the problem lies where ??? ;D ;D

Guest endymion

Owning a woman like property is all in good fun for an hour or two when you have the whips and chains out (if you're both into that) but during the rest of the day I kind of like to have conversations with them. Am I the strange one here?

This guy has set up an entire world view that reinforces his idea that the ultimate relationship is one where he doesn't have to relate to the woman in any way except when he's humping her. I don't think it's wrong so much as pathetically misguided.

Guest pod

God some of those girls were horrid. Gold-diggers. This was a new one, actually.

Proof that gold-digging knows no nationality.

Guest web_norah

I didn't get to see it Norah. The woman who owns me had other plans for the television.

i have a song that comes to mind

WHIP IT!?

and back to the show, well, there you go! there goes proof that gold digging isnt only exclusive to so Fla. it even crosses oceans to Russia, land of Elena, Olga and Sergei ;D