Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Star Wars Episode III title is.................

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest dino

some jedi melons are gonna roll.

What do you mean when you say that?

He means that in Episode three, pretty much all the jedi get killed except for a select few......mellons getting rolled means jedi heads being cut off.

Guest swirlundergrounder

He means that in Episode three, pretty much all the jedi get killed except for a select few......mellons getting rolled means jedi heads being cut off.

Melons...Must be a Florida thing...... ;)

Guest JMT

impressive, most impressive

Guest LeVeL

Yup in this episode all the jedi's get eradicated only Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Obi remain as the only ones.

I definetely love the name it has a very dark feel to it, just like the movie will have. I saw the previews and it looks mighty impressive, cant wait to have it on DVD for I can see it on my big screen and the JBL speakers I have will definetely do the job.

Guest swirlundergrounder

impressive, most impressive

But you are not a Jedi yet.....

Guest Cosmigonon

Yup in this episode all the jedi's get eradicated only Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Obi remain as the only ones.

I definetely love the name it has a very dark feel to it, just like the movie will have. I saw the previews and it looks mighty impressive, cant wait to have it on DVD for I can see it on my big screen and the JBL speakers I have will definetely do the job.

But Han Solo and Luke don't even exist yet... ???

Guest swirlundergrounder

But Han Solo and Luke don't even exist yet... ???

Yeah. The first time we see Han Solo is in Episope IV The New Hope and in Episode III Luke and Leah are just born....I think he means that Episodes IV-VI are coming out on DVD in September...And yeah that is Awesome!!!!!

Guest dino

The story line is so deep. Episode I was HORRIBLE, it pretty much had no story...just set up stuff. Episode II was better, the real story started to unfold, but it still didn't do it for me. Plus, Lucas still added some cheesy scenes that ruined it for me. Episode III now, now I am excited. I sure hope he does this right. Dark, Deep, and NOT CHEESY.

Guest JMT

i dont want to read anything or see any rumors about it. thats the mentality i have adopted for the new trilogy, i want to go into it totally blind.

Guest dino

i dont want to read anything or see any rumors about it. thats the mentality i have adopted for the new trilogy, i want to go into it totally blind.

I understand the thought, but I could not hold off. Next summer still seems so long away. I had to get my fix.