Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
rbs

How can this be....

Guest Clarisa

Being a woman... I think she knew what she was doing all along. How can you have an ex-lover or whatever they were to be a donor? If he never did it while together what made him think it would work out in a different situation. These are some situations in which some women get me upset.

Guest cutchemist

Being a woman... I think she knew what she was doing all along. How can you have an ex-lover or whatever they were to be a donor? If he never did it while together what made him think it would work out in a different situation. These are some situations in which some women get me upset.

Too true.....relationship was failing......she still wanted him.....they break up........she just wants to have a baby so bad.......I bet she said something like "I can do it on my own I just don't want to end up with a crack heads kid, you have such good genes".......he feels bad...thinks its the least he could do

he's got to make a $hit load to pay 1600 a month.... one of my ex's made 50k and paid 675.......if we do a simple ration calculation he's making like->118,500 a year.......she worked it pretty good