Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meat hooks? WTF?

Guest endymion

I think it's pretty gross too, thus the warning. My evil minions used to pass links around the office to that site all the time to try to rattle each other. I have no idea if it's still there but they used to have some pretty graphic photos of a guy amputating his penis and then preserving it in a block of resin. Some strange sexual thing that I guess you can only get your kicks out of one time.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Yeah, I had a friend (Lisa) who held a ceremony at her house ... and she did the hook suspension in her living room.

I almost got sick....not a pleasant site to see close up!

Guest cutchemist

Eeeek!

The idea is mostly to get loopy on your own pain endorphins right?

Endorphins are peptides (amino acid chains) released by the brain, in response to pain and stress. They are morphine-like compounds. The brain triggers the release endorphins when a stimulus is interpreted as pain, in order to raise the pain threshold and make the pain more tolerable.

In other words ........right on ::)

Eeeek!

Endorphins are peptides (amino acid chains) released by the brain, in response to pain and stress. They are morphine-like compounds. The brain triggers the release endorphins when a stimulus is interpreted as pain, in order to raise the pain threshold and make the pain more tolerable.

In other words ........right on ::)

so these endorphines just make you loopy by killing pain? Why dont these idiots just get vicodin or percoset? so much better, and so much easier....throw ina bottle of wine and youre set. none of these sandbar shennanigans.

Guest endymion

Some of the activities that you participate in at nightclubs cause a release of the same endorphins, Evan. Plus dopamine, also released during orgasms.

Hmm, which is a more dangerous way to trigger an endorphin rush, a club night out with Evan or hanging from meat hooks over a sand bar in the middle of the ocean? Hmm...

I'll stick with rollerblading.

Guest pod

Plus there is the obvious dangers of infection and such. I doubt the hooks are cleaned between uses.

I'll stick with hitting crunch and saving up for my R1.

Some of the activities that you participate in at nightclubs cause a release of the same endorphins, Evan. Plus dopamine, also released during orgasms.

Hmm, which is a more dangerous way to trigger an endorphin rush, a club night out with Evan or hanging from meat hooks over a sand bar in the middle of the ocean? Hmm...

you are worse than a hypocritical flip-flopping republican. shall I remind you of the time you took me out on the town with your friend "tina" and we got home a week later? What was that trannies name and did you ever find my belt??

Guest shannon_coolj.

Eeeek!

actually no...the way lisa explained it to me was that it's a spiritual thing (native american tribesmen did the same thing - it was called the "sun dance") and also a strength thing --- mind over matter!

still, it's kind of gross.

you are worse than a hypocritical flip-flopping republican. shall I remind you of the time you took me out on the town with your friend "tina" and we got home a week later? What was that trannies name and did you ever find my belt??

evan, you could probably write a book.

Guest Cosmigonon

:o

LMAO!!!! ;D

Guest cutchemist

Isn't that strange

The same thing happened with my friend tina.......lol.... ;)

Guest endymion

Hey!! I didn't know she was a tranny, the goatee was a hint I guess but I thought she was just Hungarian or something.

The part of the brain that triumphs over matter is the gland that squirts out the endorphins. The 'sun god' shows himself in pain hallucinations. Once you have enough endorphins in you to not feel pain while you're still experiencing the pain hallucinations, it's pretty neat. Pain hallucinations are all about really vivid geometric visuals, like a kaleidescope that fills your whole field of vision. It would be a pretty neat thing to experience hanging over a sand bar in the middle of the ocean. I have had these pain hallucinations accidentally from other wickedly painful things, I've never tried the meat hook thing personally or tried to trigger them intentionally. Getting through the pain part to the part where your endorphins mask it is the part that sucks.

I'll still stick with rollerblading. I don't need hallucinations for my visuals when I'm weaving through wandering nomadic packs of fashion models.