Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best 24 hour...

Following the pizza thread, what are your favorite 24 hour spots to hit after partying? I like l'express and the french roast (l'express is more fun though). Went to 7A Sunday night....great little place. Coffee shop is useless in that they are closed from 5-6am. I wouldn't go back to Cozy Soup and Burger unless I wanted to get sick...same with the Hollywood Diner.

Guest macboy

I miss L'Express. :( My old gf lived on 20th & Park and we'd go there all the time. We need more 24 hour joints in SoBe.

Following the pizza thread, what are your favorite 24 hour spots to hit after partying? I like l'express and the french roast (l'express is more fun though). Went to 7A Sunday night....great little place. Coffee shop is useless in that they are closed from 5-6am. I wouldn't go back to Cozy Soup and Burger unless I wanted to get sick...same with the Hollywood Diner.

great thread. L'Express -- absolutely- and 7A too--- ojnce agian you know the good spots. also, we cannot forget Cafeteria! I love Cafeteria...what else...hmmm...i think we all probably have our 24 hour deli within a block of our apartments...I dont know what id do without my bacon egg and cheeses...and my turkey white american lettuce and mayo on wheat. cant forget tostitos with salso con queso....my favorite! :P

How could I Forget about Cafeteria! Has anyone been to Diner 24 yet? I'd guess that there's probably a huge wait at 4:30am or so. Haven't been yet, but the corner shop above table 50 is genius. Too bad pop burger closes at 2am or so.

How could I Forget about Cafeteria! Has anyone been to Diner 24 yet? I'd guess that there's probably a huge wait at 4:30am or so. Haven't been yet, but the corner shop above table 50 is genius. Too bad pop burger closes at 2am or so.

have not been to 24 yet, though i feel loyal to cafeteria....and prob wont go to 24 unless someone else is buying. there's also a really shitty old diner in the meatpacking area I've ended up at before...but been so wasted, i could never recollect the name.

have not been to 24 yet, though i feel loyal to cafeteria....and prob wont go to 24 unless someone else is buying. there's also a really shitty old diner in the meatpacking area I've ended up at before...but been so wasted, i could never recollect the name.

Hector's! On little west 12th probably....Florent is somewhere around there too, I have not eaten there but it looks like it could be owned by the same people as l'express and french roast.

Guest macboy

When I'm trashed, I usually would end up at Kiev on 2nd Ave and 7th, but I'm wondering if it's still there. It closed a while back for renovations, reopened, then I moved down here. Eastern European joint, so you know they don't know the meaning of low-carb. :P Pierogis at 4am, yum!!!!!!!! ;D

L'Express is awesome.

I'm also a huge fan of Sarge's (order-in) and occasionally like Moonstruck for pure diner food (you know, the same menu that all the diners have...)

Coffee Shop is so year 2000.

Sarges is a bit too primitive for me. It's just too much food-- and i love to eat a lot, but you cant even fit their portions in your mouth, and it is sloppy-

My friends and I will always have a special place in our hearts for Joe Hug Deli on 3rd Avenue.

L'Express is awesome.

I'm also a huge fan of Sarge's (order-in) and occasionally like Moonstruck for pure diner food (you know, the same menu that all the diners have...)

Sarges is a bit too primitive for me. It's just too much food-- and i love to eat a lot, but you cant even fit their portions in your mouth, and it is sloppy-

Evo,

When you start using a knife and fork like the rest of us, you will figure out the concept of cutting food into smaller, bite-sized pieces.

Just a thought,

Tim

L'Express is awesome.

Evo,

When you start using a knife and fork like the rest of us, you will figure out the concept of cutting food into smaller, bite-sized pieces.

Just a thought,

Tim

fu tim, I even use a fork and knife to eat chicken wings, everyone knows that- i just think sarges is too big. (unlike your privates, so Lisa tells me)