Clubplanet Nightlife Community

::LAST NIGHT::

Guest joeygk

Guest joeygk

I am def not mature enough to handle an open bar, that is life lesson no. 1.

I got so drunk last night. I'm sitting here at work and I wish I could tell you I was hungover but I can't b/c I'm still buzzing! I'm serious >>> I AM STILL DRUNK.

*I was so tragic last night --- three letters: PDA! I was acting like an undergrad at a keg party, I can't beleive I was sucking face on the dance floor at Crobar. I can never show my face out again. :-X

YOU COMPLICATED MESS!

stop caring about PDA's and your behavior....we all love you and we all do the same thing on occassion (think of the things you've witnessed me do. and that isnt even the half of it. you think you're a hooker? just speak to aryn and see what she has dealt with with me...)

point is, who cares! have fun and dont be hard on yourself for actin silly the night before. the only people that will remember are your BFF's, and we surely dont care/mind/think about it.

Guest web_norah

Joey, drink some soup at lunch time and pack on the Tylenol throughout the day, accompanied by some water.

i hate hangovers....and you're just dealing with Friday daytime ..ouch! :o

Guest joeygk

i'm surprisingly not that bad....i've been much worse. today is my last day here at Morgan (I'm switching jobs) so luckily I'm not doing anything anyways.

i'm surprisingly not that bad....i've been much worse. today is my last day here at Morgan (I'm switching jobs) so luckily I'm not doing anything anyways.

Get ready for Peter Rauhofer and armani tonite! yessss open bar once again. I miight just have a table for an early bday- stand by on that.

anyone who needs a comp invite for tonight PM me, but do it soon- xoxo

Guest vicman

rumor has it that gk was quite the pimin' felow last night. can anyone confirm this? ;D

good times a'plenty with gk!

Guest joeygk

rumor has it that gk was quite the pimin' felow last night. can anyone confirm this? ;D

good times a'plenty with gk!

VICTOR GET OUT OF HERE! WHO SAID YOU WERE ALLOWED TO LEAVE CLUBPLANET! ;) ;D

Guest web_norah

TONIGHT. WE STRAP IT ON....IM SO READY. LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE CUMMING.

I'll take pix of joey on the dancefloor, shirtless, making out with trannies. standby tomorrow 4 those.

i am stopping by Crobar for PR tonight :)

TONIGHT. WE STRAP IT ON....IM SO READY. LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE CUMMING.

I'll take pix of joey on the dancefloor, shirtless, making out with trannies. standby tomorrow 4 those.

text me when you get there. we'll be in prop for awhile drinking =-== i want to meet you tonite if we can!

i am stopping by Crobar for PR tonight :)

will do :D

you never texed. you should have :-[

last night was SO MUCH FUN....holy shit, I cant get over it. music was spectaculAR!!! Peter Rauhofer is ridiculous! Company was the greatest.....what a great way to set off a birthday weekend!! Joey was WORKING it on the dancefloor---what a great dancer u are! xoxo

Cunt party is the best in the reed room. i havent been to crobar in awhile--- really, such a fun club-

Guest joeygk

I had so much fun....and I LOVE ARYN, she is so my new fav dancin' partner!

*Evan, did you hit it w/ Boy George in the Reed room?!?! ;)

I had so much fun....and I LOVE ARYN, she is so my new fav dancin' partner!

*Evan, did you hit it w/ Boy George in the Reed room?!?! ;)

hell yeah last nite was BOMBBBBBBBB heheehe i have been calling everyone who was there today to talk about it (and to help me recall things)

PS everyone asked me that same question. he just jerked me off in the bathroom and kept asking if I really wanted to hurt him. I told him I just wanted to make him cry. ;) ;) ;) come on now...that is heinous.....he usually is a cunt and im usually a prick to him but last nite was an exception. i was overly friendly to everyone.

aryn loves you tooooo she kept talking about you this morning. She is truly amazing, and i am so lucky to have her...and she is the best dance partner. Norah you should have contacted us we were such a motley crew id have loved to see u too.

Guest LeVeL

PS, he just jerked me off in the bathroom and kept asking if I really wanted to hurt him. I told him I just wanted to make him cry. ;) ;) ;) come on now...that is heinous.....he usually is a cunt and im usually a prick to him but last nite was an exception. i was overly friendly to everyone.

:o :o :o :o :o

PS, he just jerked me off in the bathroom and kept asking if I really wanted to hurt him. I told him I just wanted to make him cry. ;) ;) ;) come on now...that is heinous.....he usually is a cunt and im usually a prick to him but last nite was an exception. i was overly friendly to everyone.

I need an Evan fix.

I need an Evan fix.

pookie