Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is your Username......your username?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest cutchemist

Mine's pretty obvious (pun)

Cutie = me ;)

chemi=me :P

I've been into chemistry, synergy, nrg, and ology's all my life..raised on disney and national geographics (not allowed to watch reg tv cept for the smurfs) worked for 3M and GM on their first electric car when I was 17 (& drove it ;D)......worked in Largo FL on Protease inhibitors for retroviruses=>AIDS & hormone replacement therapy =>estrogen, progesterone, testosterone.....no working on polymers=plastic fromulations to replace lost cartilage in knee joints.....the other stuff I've done for "fun" will go to my grave with me :P

Guest bcnjunkie

Mine's pretty obvious (pun)

Cutie = me ;)

chemi=me :P

I've been into chemistry, synergy, nrg, and ology's all my life..raised on disney and national geographics (not allowed to watch reg tv cept for the smurfs) worked for 3M and GM on their first electric car when I was 17 (& drove it ;D)......worked in Largo FL on Protease inhibitors for retroviruses=>AIDS & hormone replacement therapy =>estrogen, progesterone, testosterone.....no working on polymers=plastic fromulations to replace lost cartilage in knee joints.....the other stuff I've done for "fun" will go to my grave with me :P

I think you and POD would make a great couple !, you can talk physics and the effects of refractory light propulsion and it's heat curve,,, you know light morning talk !

Guest cutchemist

I think you and POD would make a great couple !, you can talk physics and the effects of refractory light propulsion and it's heat curve,,, you know light morning talk !

[move]STOP :-[ :-[.............ur turning me on :-*[/move]

Guest cutchemist

bcn i thought u were a tech junkie

like the "be nice " junkie or somethin' guess should've paid more attention :-\....... u & norah got somethin' goin' on? j/k ;)

Guest cutchemist
u & norah got somethin' goin' on? j/k

LMAO.....good one

ur not gettin' out of it that easy......waz up with ur name yo

Guest bcnjunkie

bcn i thought u were a tech junkie

like the "be nice " junkie or somethin' guess should've paid more attention :-\....... u & norah got somethin' goin' on? j/k ;)

what do you mean, I'm very nice ;D just look at that smile ;D I will always look at the positive in things and I always give the benefit of the doubt,,, again check out this smile ;D Norah and I have been friends for years, before this board, she's a sweetie actually and one of the very few people that I know that really knows her stuff musically and otherwise. She's a cool chick ! and Even with people that I know are jerks (like the French.. :P) I could never hate anyone simply because they come from that country. And NO !, tech and I are two different people. Tech is more of a geeky hippie, I'm more of a sophisticated worldly hippie ..... ;D

Guest obby

Obby, where did the nickname come from? I always think "Obbi Wan Kinobi" (no idea how to spell that) when I see your name.

Mine is kind of obbyvious.

LOL @ obbyvious

Guest endymion

That Big Junkie post was actually me, sorry for the confusion. I was logged in as the admin to purge out some spam messages that somebody posted.

Help me Obby one!!

Guest LeVeL

So your BigJunkie, Tech.......or is that someone else. because you seem intimidating with you screename being in red letters and all.

Guest JMT

bcn (airport code of Barcelona) junkie (because I'm addicted to that city) thus bcnjunkie

i thought it was "butt corn nibbler"

Guest obby

cool thread --

i do a lot of the interviews on this site and have been interviewing DJs and producers for almost ten years for publications before CJ .. thought it was fitting! ;)

Who's your wierdest DJ interview? Keoki?

never interviewed keoki!

no, my two weirdest interviews were one of the ones i did with lawler a couple of years ago and ...

and timo maas one about six years ago. he named my new kitten (i still have him and his name is timo!) and ... when i asked him what he likes to do in his spare time, he said "F*cking my girlfriend!" :P

I've discovered that DJs always like to turn the interview towards sex...

You should have been at Shadow Lounge while Bobby, Talla 2XLC and I where in the office yapping away (and then some) the night Taucher and Talla where spinning. I'm sure you would have loved the questions and answers that where floating around that night. You would have had some great cheese on us.

;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

So your BigJunkie, Tech.......or is that someone else. because you seem intimidating with you screename being in red letters and all.

Yeah. The letters of "Big Junkie's" username looks like the user name for the devil himself...

Guest endymion

No, Big Junkie is the master administrative account. Nick and Sarah and I all log into it occasionally to deal with things. Like that spammer that hit the forums over the weekend. That's why I was logged in that way, I just forgot when I posted here. Apologies for the confusion. I'm actually pretty shrimpy if you haven't met me.

Guest cutchemist

So your next screen name should be "shrimpy" ???????

LOL "ShrimpJunkie"

......lol.......junkshrimp?.....shrimpiejunkie.....lol

Guest swirlundergrounder

LOL "ShrimpJunkie"

Bubba-gump-shrimp-junkie.........

Guest cutchemist

LOL "ShrimpJunkie"

Bubba-gump-shrimp-junkie.........

lmfao ;D ;D

Guest durrtylexx

I'm phunky cause I live for the phunk, I die for the Phunk I am the phunk..And I can have some B.O. sometime lol...J/K

Nice and smooth and funky ....... funky ryme funky style...

;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm phunky cause I live for the phunk, I die for the Phunk I am the phunk..And I can have some B.O. sometime lol...J/K

;D

You're not that funky if you forgot..(P)Funky cold medina! LOL

Guest durrtylexx

;D

You're not that funky if you forgot..(P)Funky cold medina! LOL

;D