Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Worst Humanitarian Situation in the World Today. Arabs Kill Over 50,000

LESjunkie

Guest swirlundergrounder

We just flat-out expected people all over the world to cry and feel sorry for us and pray for us on 9/11. People should feel sorry for us right?

Since then we ourselves have killed 12,000 of another country's civilians out of the same kind of bizarre "us versus them" mentality that Al Qaeda used to rationalize killing some of us. We refuse to apologize or even acknowledge the dead civiilians in Iraq. Now we're sitting around watching as Islamic militants kill 50,000 civilians. The guys who were most on board to bring the fight to the Islamists are now going "Hey, don't look at us, not our problem, nothing valuable in that country. We can't afford to help."

Biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet. Sorry but we are and it sickens me. And we run around wondering why everybody in every corner of the world hates us now. It would almost be funny if it weren't for the tens of thousands of people who had to die to illustrate our hypocrisy.

funny thing is the world did feel bad for us !, but Bush took care of that !

I can remember that even Sadamm Hussien issued a public statement offering his sympathy to the US..and I wasshocked when I heard about that....

Guest JMT

We just flat-out expected people all over the world to cry and feel sorry for us and pray for us on 9/11. People should feel sorry for us right?

Since then we ourselves have killed 12,000 of another country's civilians out of the same kind of bizarre "us versus them" mentality that Al Qaeda used to rationalize killing some of us. We refuse to apologize or even acknowledge the dead civiilians in Iraq. Now we're sitting around watching as Islamic militants kill 50,000 civilians. The guys who were most on board to bring the fight to the Islamists are now going "Hey, don't look at us, not our problem, nothing valuable in that country. We can't afford to help."

Biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet. Sorry but we are and it sickens me. And we run around wondering why everybody in every corner of the world hates us now. It would almost be funny if it weren't for the tens of thousands of people who had to die to illustrate our hypocrisy.

funny thing is the world did feel bad for us !, but Bush took care of that !

I can remember that even Sadamm Hussien issued a public statement offering his sympathy to the US..and I wasshocked when I heard about that....

yeah but do you really think he was serious?

bin laden also adamantly denied any involvement.

Guest endymion

yeah but do you really think he was serious?

Actions speak louder than words. In our case this is unfortunate because inaction also speaks louder than words.

Blah blah blah humanitarian blah blah blah liberating the poor suckers blah blah blah killed his own people.

Guest obby

Oh yeah this shit is out of hand. And what kills me is that no one in the international community doesn't really seem to want to place any urgency with regard to this situation. The death toll is probably more than 50K I heard it was approaching 1 quarter of a million people already and yet the UN nor the US does nothing..... Why? Becuz Sudan is a poor and resourceless country and those who run the western world could give a crap what happens to Africa and it's people unfortunatley. Africa is fast becoming the forgotten part of the world.

No country in the world donates more food and medicine to the world than America....So, let's make sure the premise of this debate is grounded in reality.

Is this not what the UN is for? WHERE IS THE U.N.???????

Did you know France has thousands of troops next door yet they refuse to involve themselves?

Call me crazy, but America is a little busy right now fighting wars in 2 countries. This is precisely what the UN was meant to handle.........Where's the outrage?

You've got to hand it to the America haters. First they claim we're the worst country in the world, now they're begging for our help? You can't have it both ways folks.........

Besides, I remember the genocide in Rwanda where over 1 million Africans where raped and murdered in the 90's and we did nothing then either,,,actually,,,NEITHER DID THE U.N..............hmmmmm????

WHY DOES THE US HAVE TO HELP? WHERE IS FRANCE, GERMANY, THE UK, ETC????????????????????

WE ARE DEALING WITH OUR OWN PROBLEMS, SORRY PEOPLE CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, THEY CAN'T BITCH WE STICK OUR NOSES INTO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, YET HAMMER US THE SECOND WE DON'T RISK AMERICAN LIVES AND SPEN AMERICAN TAX PAYER DOLLARS TO HELP SOME COUNTRY.

Awesomely said!!!!!!

WE ARE DEALING WITH OUR OWN PROBLEMS

Actually Saleen, we took it upon ourselves to make Islamic militants and 'governments who harbor them' our enemy.

LOL

1 - November 1979 - Iranian students attacked and seized the American Embassy in Tehran. This seizure was an outright attack on American soil.

2 - Shortly after the Tehran experience, Americans began to be kidnapped and killed throughout the Middle East.

3 - April of 1983 a large vehicle packed with high explosives was driven into the US Embassy compound in Beirut. When it explodes, it kills 63 people.

4 - six short months later a large truck heavily laden down with over 2500 pounds of TNT smashed through the main gate of the US Marine Corps headquarters in Beirut and 241 US servicemen are killed.

5 - Two months later in December 1983, another truck loaded with explosives is driven into the US Embassy in Kuwait. Moe dead Americans.

6 - The following year, in September 1984, another van was driven into the gates of the US Embassy in Beirut and again...more dead Americans.

7 - Soon the terrorism spreads to Europe. In April 1985 a bomb explodes in a restaurant frequented by US soldiers in Madrid.

8 - Then in August a Volkswagen loaded with explosives is driven into the main gate of the US Air Force Base at Rhein-Main, 22 are killed.

9 - Fifty-nine days later a cruise ship, the Achille Lauro is hijacked and we watched as an American in a wheelchair is singled out of the passenger list and executed.

10 - TWA Flight 840 in April of 1986 that killed 4 and the most tragic bombing, Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland in 1988, killing 259.

11 - January 1993, two CIA agents are shot and killed as they enter CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

12 - February 1993, a group of terrorists are arrested after a rented van packed with explosives is driven into the underground parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York City. Six people are killed and over 1000 are injured.

13 - November 1995 a car bomb explodes at a US military complex in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia killing seven service men and women.

14 - June of 1996, another truck bomb explodes only 35 yards from the US military compound in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. It destroys the Khobar Towers, a US Air Force barracks, killing 19 and injuring over 500.

15 - The USS Cole was docked in the port of Aden, Yemen for refueling on 12 October 2000, when a small craft pulled along side the ship and exploded killing 17 US Navy Sailors.

16 - September 11, 2001. Most Americans think this was the first attack against US soil or in America. How wrong they are.

BUT YET LIKE YOU SAID: "WE TOOK IT UPON OURSELVES TO MAKE ISLAMIC MILITANTS AND GOVERNMENTS WHO HARBOR THEM' OUR ENEMY" ??

RIGHT!!!!!!!!

:-X

Guest endymion

Regurgitation of the day, more like it.

One of the bold actions that Bush took that you theoretically support was a fundamental shift in foreign policy. Our new policy is pre-emption, where we directly go after governments that harbor terrorists. Our story about which governments we go after was that any government that harbors Islamic militants, fair game. We apply that policy inconsistently, which makes me think that it's not really our real policy at all.

I'm not sure exactly how your timeline of terrorism relates to that exactly. Please enlighten. You drop facts but no reasoning.

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

This is a terrible situation that the world need to step in and help resolve. Where is the UN?

Shalom & Love

Guest endymion

This is a terrible situation that the world need to step in and help resolve. Where is the UN?

The UN has passed a resolution leading to an intervention. France is helping to secure the Chad border and is providing humanitarian aid. The UK is considering military intervention. The African Union has sent cease-fire monitors that Rwandan soldiers are protecting. Interesting to see Rwandan soldiers working to prevent genocide.