Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Our closing party w/ Danny Tenaglia :o)

Guest checueout

Guest checueout

Hello you Junkies!!!!....myself, Stephan Luke and the entire Nerve family would like to thank all of you guys that supported our weekly Bash every Sunday for more than a year. Closing Parties' expert, beloved dj HERO and friend Danny Tenaglia will grace the decks this upcoming Sunday August 15th at Nerve. Danny epitomizes what !hangon represents to us: PASSION for music, FRIENDS and Individualism. We could not think of a BEtter person to help us say goodbye.

Stay tuned for upcoming events. !hang on will return veeeery soon. In the meantime, Stephan and I will BE teaming up with Cedric Gervais to launch a brand new party on Sunday August 29th and every Sunday thereafter at the newly opened Lounge/discotech, AMIKA (1532 Washington Avenue), thanks again and see you very, veeeeeery soon.

PEACE to you ALL!!!

Cue

!hangup A.jpg!hangup B.jpg

Guest sobe2004

hello you Junkies!!!!....myself and Stephan Luke would like to thank all of you guys that supported !hangon every Sunday for more than a year. Closing Parties' expert, beloved dj hero and friend Danny Tenaglia will grace the decks this upcoming Sunday August 15th at Nerve. Danny epitomizes what !Hangon represents: passion for music, friends and Individualism. We could not think of a better person to help us say goodbye.

Stay tuned for upcoming events. !Hang on will return very soon. In the meantime, Stephan and I will be teaming up with Cedric Gervais to launch a brand new party on Sunday August 29th and every Sunday thereafter at the newly opened Lounge/discotech, AMIKA (1532 Washington Avenue), thanks again and see you very, veeeeeery soon.

CHEEERSSS!!!!;D

CrzyC . . . hate to say I told you so but . . . ;)

Guest DJTeKWReK

Old news, but I didnt realize DT would be closing it out.. Lol, DT, YOU ARE THE OFFICIAL CLOSER FOR SOUTH FLORIDA... Space, Nerve... I'm guessin NV is gonna be next!!!! :o

Guest coach

blah blah

life goes on clubs will open and close in South Beach..

Yeah, I think it makes life here more interesting. I mean, instead of having to travel around to check out new clubs, just wait a few months and it will be a whole different batch here. Same for restaurants and retail stores.

blah blah

Yeah, I think it makes life here more interesting. I mean, instead of having to travel around to check out new clubs, just wait a few months and it will be a whole different batch here. Same for restaurants and retail stores.

This is true but for those of us that love the DJs at this party and the great vibe that they bring to a room we can only keep our fingers crossed that new, and better things are coming their way. Big hugs to both Cue and Patrick M.

Guest Cosmigonon

blah blah

This is true but for those of us that love the DJs at this party and the great vibe that they bring to a room we can only keep our fingers crossed that new, and better things are coming their way. Big hugs to both Cue and Patrick M.

That's true. I will sure miss this party, I have very fond memories of it. I just hope they will carry on bringin us some great music on Sunday nights. :'( 8)

Guest durrtylexx

blah blah

That's true. I will sure miss this party, I have very fond memories of it. I just hope they will carry on bringin us some great music on Sunday nights. :'( 8)

Josh bro, we're in Miami there will always be a party to go to..7 days a week..Clubs, trends, and DJ's come and go thats the way it is..

Guest Cosmigonon

blah blah

Josh bro, we're in Miami there will always be a party to go to..7 days a week..Clubs, trends, and DJ's come and go thats the way it is..

I know bro,, thanks for the support though ;D