Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Y R ALL U SF MORONS THE SAME?

It just seems funny to me that every single fan of SF is a carbon copy of one another. You all preach how JP is god and there is no one like him or no one to match his talent or skill..bla bla bla...how if he plays a track all of a sudden its golden and now its the one thing everyone is going after..the man could fart into a microphone for an hour and everyone sunday nite would rave about how they never heard anything like it before...GET OVER IT! dont get me wrong-i used to be just like all of you people-would never miss a saturday, would be talking about a theme party for months before, wouldn't sleep till i found that one track that lasted for an hour-but then i grew up and woke up and realized that SF is nothing but a cult that sux everyone in and doesnt let them breath. its ok to like a club and a dj, its ok to love a club and a dj-but dont you think somethings wrong with this JP/SF obsession from all of you regulars. the place has turned into a haven for a new generation of clubbers who yea, might like the music-but i'd love to see any of you go to that place sober-stick it out till closing-and still say the music was sick and you had a great time. i went to that place since jp was on fridays back in the day and never thought i would say it-but my sf days are over and now i just look back and laugh!

Well put !

------------------

hmmmmmmmglowball.jpg

A>

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

That's a very interesting opinion of yours. It's a good thing your Sound Factory days are over; now you can continue to look back on it without disturbing others. As for your "past-life" of obsessing about theme parties and going out of your mind trying to attain every single track, well.......to each their own, regardless of how stupid.

The parties on Saturday continue to be hot, continue to draw a sick crowd, continue to play sick music, and continue to have a very good dj spinning. Peters deserves respect, and that is without question. Those who choose to obsess about him, and even more strange, choose to look back on a history when they did, can enjoy doing so.

------------------

"I hate explanations that are explanatory of something already explained. (Abraham Lincoln)"

ive been goin to sf since 98 yes its not the same but nothing stays the same. i have been goin there sober since last may every sat. though i only closed 2 or 3 times since last may. i still hang till around 11am. though im in the minority u'd be surprised how many go sober there on any giving sat night. i know i appreciate the music alot more since goin sober. jp can bore you at times but when he wants to be , he can be the best in the city. he proved to me on his bday in feb of this yr.

ok ... i go to factory and have stayed sober and love it ... its not just jonathan although he his is sick and can slam it like no other ... its the crowd and environment ... its everything ... the place is just great ... and i am happy to hear you wont be there anymore ... because no one likes a herb ... i mean you took the time out to write your whinny message ... keep it to yourself next time.

and on this boad people just love the place the music and to dance ... its not a cult but it was very clever of you to say that ... very original

the only reason why i took the time out to write this is because i just wanted to let you know you needed to 'wake up' and get a life!!!

nick

------------------

...dance like nobody's watching (till the sun comes up and then some)