Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where should I celebrate my birthday (no thread-jacking!)

Guest miamimonk

Guest DJTeKWReK

Thanks phunky

SPACE IS DA PLACE WITHOUT HOT GIRLS, other than that the music kicks ass

Umm... WITHOUT HOT GIRLS? idk where u chill buddy in space buddy... perhaps it's the men's bathroom?

Guest durrtylexx

You should celebrate your birthday at Scarletts ;D

I was there last week..The original plan was to meet up there w/a few friends and then to Space for afterhours..Point of the story is, my buddies and I got to Scarletts at 3:00am and we left the place at 7:00am...I had a fucking blast...I think Scarlett's is the best strip club in South Florida..

Strippers bring a smile to my face.. ;D

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Pizza Rustica is not the one next to Crobar, everybody seems to think so. It's actually on Washington and 9th, I guess, but they have the best pizza on the beach, different from anaything I had tried before :P. I'm lucky there's one here in Ft. Lauderdale, across the street from Lush, in Oakland Park and A1A ;D

Yes it is, and there is a one on Lincoln RD, 2 on Washington..3 total on the beach

Guest Cosmigonon

Pizza Rustica is not the one next to Crobar, everybody seems to think so. It's actually on Washington and 9th, I guess, but they have the best pizza on the beach, different from anaything I had tried before :P. I'm lucky there's one here in Ft. Lauderdale, across the street from Lush, in Oakland Park and A1A ;D

Yes it is, and there is a one on Lincoln RD, 2 on Washington..3 total on the beach

[move]PIZZA RUSTICA RULESSS!!! ;D[/move]

Guest lyrik

[move]PIZZA RUSTICA RULESSS!!! ;D[/move]

I am so glad I get to go back home next Friday to have real Pizza...this Miami shit blows ass. Maybe I should bring you people some real pizza back here so you know what its suppose to look and taste like. I could do a large deep dish from Ginos (Chicago that is) or my personal fav. an extra large thing crust from Rosati's! I think I am gonna gain back like 10 lbs next weekend!