Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The debauchery that is....

V. Barbarino

AMIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEAN RIPPED IT!!! HARDLY ANY DUPLICATE TRACKS FROM THE LAST 2 WEEKS...

TRACK AT 2:03 AM, HAD A GUY TALKING, SOUNDED LIKE THE SAME GUY THAT DID THE "SAFE PARTY, NO BUSTS AND SOME FUCKING ELECTRICITY TRACK" BUT THIS TIME HE SAID, "IT'S GONNA GET WILD" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT..

I NEED THAT TRACK ID!!!!

PLACE WAS ROCKING, I'M SO FUCKING HUNG OVER. >:(

DIRTY DIRTY SUPER DIRTY PIGEONS!!!

THANK GOD, NO MTV VMA GHETTO BOYS AT ALL...

Guest JMT

damn i need to hit this one friday. got some great drunk messages from some friends who were there.

i hear the table prices are bargain basement too.

Guest ramon

i was gonna go last night and took a nap and woke up today .. shame honestly but good cause ill be up all day it seems today and part of tommorow. :)

AMIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEAN RIPPED IT!!! HARDLY ANY DUPLICATE TRACKS FROM THE LAST 2 WEEKS...

TRACK AT 2:03 AM, HAD A GUY TALKING, SOUNDED LIKE THE SAME GUY THAT DID THE "SAFE PARTY, NO BUSTS AND SOME FUCKING ELECTRICITY TRACK" BUT THIS TIME HE SAID, "IT'S GONNA GET WILD" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT..

I NEED THAT TRACK ID!!!!

PLACE WAS ROCKING, I'M SO FUCKING HUNG OVER. >:(

DIRTY DIRTY SUPER DIRTY PIGEONS!!!

THANK GOD, NO MTV VMA GHETTO BOYS AT ALL...

my turn? :P (im still hung over can barely type on here :-X)

Finally met The Saleen....good meeting u bro, shawn also, eddy, biz, not many cjers out there but it was a fun night...i still agree on the bartenders thing that was broughten up by saleen a week ago but the club was packed off the walls and the bar only has 3 bartenders(small bar though). But either way i still got my drinks and that tall brunette chick has a nice smile so it made all go smooth ;)

after that i went to space(not sure how)...street was block off by the end space w/ some mtv stage setup...so watch out for that tonight! you'd have to go around the goldrush parking lot in order to get to the other side of street(if ur looking for parking, ect).

Bruno was rocking, digged the whole plants and couches on the main room...first time i saw that...didnt stick around for too long was very tired...

oh and FYI...if any of you remember Saleen talking bout his "DKNY T-shirt" issue last weekend, beware that the amika staff will NOT let any guys wearing short sleeve shirts...they didnt let one of my friends in, under any circumstance...

Cya @ Space!