Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Beach--Labor Day Weekend

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

My wife and I haven't been to SoBe in three years for a weekend. I know there have been other posts on this same subject, but I still had some unanswered questions. I'm hoping some of you Junkies can help.....here's the weekend intinerary we had planned and I'll let you guys tweak it out for me as appropriate:

Fri night....Dinner at Tantra, go to Mansion

Sat night....Dinner at Bed, go to Crobar

Sun....Marlins game (dinner at the hot dog stand), Nikki Beach, then take a cab to Envy

Mon...go home and hopefully be able to work enough overtime to pay for it all

First, is Mansion good on Fri nights? Or should I scratch Crobar and replace it with Mansion on Sat night? Is the best Sunday night pre-Tenaglia spot Nikki Beach or is Mynt better? How do our two dinner destinations sound for each night? I know PVD is in town, but we wanted to stick to SoBe on Sat night. Also, I assume all these spots are Chic-Casual for dress code? Thanks so much!!

Amateur Junkie,

SlamminShaun

Guest pod

crobar is good on either day. Don't bother with Mansion, it's just 4,000 people pretending to have money.

If you haven't been to town recently I definitely recommend a trip across the bridge on Saturday night for Space during the morning.

Guest mikepayne

Agreed with pod, not least of which about the trip over the bridge to Space.

If you want to do the VIP thing (or the hiphop thing) at crobar, do it on Friday. The DJ in the VIP room on Saturdays sucks balls and you won't want to be up there anyway when Ralph Falcon is in the main room.

Guest slamminshaun

Anybody else care to help an AmateurJunkie out by adding some feedback to our intinerary? I'd be very surprised if I picked out the best possible SoBe spots for Labor Day Weekend.

Guest slamminshaun

Lust will be too far a drive unfortunately, although it does sound great. Is Nikki Beach/Pearl still the best early evening spot on Sunday nights?

Guest fended

Skip The dinner at bed and go to Prime 112. It's the hottest restaurant right now. You'll have to make reservations ASAP or you'll wait an hour. Their food is out of control. Hands down the best on the beach right now. Tantra is ok, but it's the most expensive place on the beach. If you're willing to spend that kind of money go to Nobu @ the shore club.

Crobar is Amazing on Friday & Saturday

Space Afterhours is the Only place to go.

Sunday Afternoon at the raleigh is awesome and chill; A great place to go before Danny.