Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurricane Party In Naples!!!!

Guest coach

Guest coach

So, I noticed in some of the other threads that people were thinking of heading to the left coast to ride out the storm. My parents live there, so we are likely to do the same. Anybody up for a CJ Gulf Coast Get Together on Saturday night? There ain't much nightlife, but I bet we could rustle up a little bit. Post, PM, email, or IM me if you're interested.

Guest trancelator

Coach, you are right. Naples sucks big time for partying. However, Paddy Murphy's on 5th Avenue isn't bad at all. That is where I'll probably be. They usually have a college-type band playing there on the weekends. Lots of friends are expecting me and that's where we always go. Most of the other places are just plain cheese.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yo.. I reserved a Hotel about 10 miles from Naples in Bonita Springs. I'm actually going to have my box of records with me. If we end up evacuating we have our hotel reserved from Friday through Sunday.....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yo.. I reserved a Hotel about 10 miles from Naples in Bonita Springs. I'm actually going to have my box of records with me. If we end up evacuating we have our hotel reserved from Friday through Sunday.....

Wont the baby be there?

The baby is a late night partier also ;D of course the baby will be there. No party in my hotel.....

Guest coach

5th Avenue is the place to be in Naples....

Yabbas or the Irish place, yeah. Also, 3rd Ave. Plus, I think there is a Sonesta Resort that has a decent bar. And there is a club on Marco Island. See everyone there!