Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Palm Beach Cryps

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

Diego, Carisa, Patrick, Irene, Marcus and Co:

looks like we might be getting the brunt of it. so much for the great weekend lined up.

be safe guys and good luck.

im near the beach so im a mandatory evac today. i hope i have a roof after this.

Guest lyrik

looks like we might be getting the brunt of it. so much for the great weekend lined up.

im near the beach so im a mandatory evac today. i hope i have a roof after this.

Where are all you guys gonna stay? Any safe places you have planned out yet?

Guest JMT

Lyrik, you are PBC too right?

i think i might head to a buddy's in deerfield. he is more south and a little more west. still a risk there but a tad safer perhaps.

Guest lyrik

Lyrik, you are PBC too right?

i think i might head to a buddy's in deerfield. he is more south and a little more west. still a risk there but a tad safer perhaps.

No I am way south - SW 208th St and 127th Ave. Down by Cutler Ridge west of the US 1

Guest web_norah

Good luck everyone. We are under mandatory evacuation in Miami Beach, but I'm not leaving. See you all next week. :)

know a few people who arent leaving. damn - make sure you duck i guess :o

Guest trancelator

Wish all the Palm Beachers the best. If you need to come over, feel free to do so. We're prepared for the worst. You all have my number. Give me a ring if you need ANYTHING.

St. Lucie Cty is announcing that the latest forecast states that the hurricane will hit there as I am writing this. Of course, this is all subject to change. The I-95/Intl Speedway intersection has bumper to bumper traffic.

Guest tres-b

Not to make light of a serious situation, but I just read an article on Fox News. This couple who just moved to Orlando from Colorado evacuated Otown and are currently in some Tifton, GA hotel. Now I am all for caution, but who evacuates Otown?

For those of you hunkering down, be safe.

Guest JMT

Wish all the Palm Beachers the best. If you need to come over, feel free to do so. We're prepared for the worst. You all have my number. Give me a ring if you need ANYTHING.

The crew and i will be right around the corner from you. we might be in touch.

Guest trancelator

Not to make light of a serious situation, but I just read an article on Fox News. This couple who just moved to Orlando from Colorado evacuated Otown and are currently in some Tifton, GA hotel. Now I am all for caution, but who evacuates Otown?

That may seem ridiculous but I have two good friends who had to stay elsewhere with their wives for 3 days to a week b/c they had no power or running water for a week. They both live two minutes from downtown Orlando. That made me realize hurricanes can affect everyone in this state.

Guest trancelator

Well be in otuch with me too please. :-[

Carisa, the same goes for you if you need anything. ;D You have my number. Marcus and I live close to each other. BTW, where the hell is he?

just got back from putting gas, most gas stations r closed the ones that r open have a huge line that goes down the street and u have to wait bout at least 30mins for your turn

had to go to 3 diff grocery stores to find bread :o

got my essentials...friends of mine that live in sobe r leaving cuz sobe is under a mandatory evacuation

if ur garage is out in the open(mine is), might wanna try the closest shopping mall that has an indoor garage...might be ur best bet

leaving to work soon, everyone be safe

Carisa, the same goes for you if you need anything. ;D You have my number. Marcus and I live close to each other. BTW, where the hell is he?

I havent talked to him today... ??? And thanks, Ill def call ya if I need to. :-*

Guest tres-b

That may seem ridiculous but I have two good friends who had to stay elsewhere with their wives for 3 days to a week b/c they had no power or running water for a week. They both live two minutes from downtown Orlando. That made me realize hurricanes can affect everyone in this state.

One of my friends lost power for a week after Charley. Point is, you may lose power, but a tidal surge isnt going to wash your house away in Otown. I guess it is better to be safe than sorry. Either way, you guys arent in Tifton so take care of yourselves.

Guest trancelator

When we spoke to him last night, he said he boarded up his parents' house and will board up his today. I guess he's still busy doing that.

I havent talked to him today... ??? And thanks, Ill def call ya if I need to. :-*

Guest trancelator

Screwed that up. Marcus boarded up his parents' house last night and I guess he's still boarding his up now. Guess we'll hear from him later.

Guest JMT

chica, didnt you said you were going to The Land?

chica, didnt you said you were going to The Land?

I honestly still dont know what Im doing. I guess ill figure it out when Frances decides to get a little closer. Regardless...my place is ready so that all I have to do is get in my car and drive.