Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Palm Beach Cryps

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

Wish all the Palm Beachers the best. If you need to come over, feel free to do so. We're prepared for the worst. You all have my number. Give me a ring if you need ANYTHING.

The crew and i will be right around the corner from you. we might be in touch.

Well be in otuch with me too please. :-[

chica, didnt you said you were going to The Land?

I honestly still dont know what Im doing. I guess ill figure it out when Frances decides to get a little closer. Regardless...my place is ready so that all I have to do is get in my car and drive.

well then maybe the PBC should all get together for a ride-it-out party.

Guest vaughan

All you FEGS are MORE than welcome to come over tonight for some libations!?!?! No plans... 3/4 of the shutters are up... ready to chill with youzes if you want... if not... FUCK OFF! I mean no sweat!

Guest ddg

me and my bro are gonna kick it at our casa....we put up all of our shutters and crap...took almost 9 hours to get everything set up and cleared out......anyways...anybody need anything..give me a call....if not...to everyone..good luck and be careful.......

Guest trancelator

I'm confident we'll all be fine. Good news! The winds are currently at 120 mph. Still strong but it has died down 25 mph. Let's hope that trend continues... ;D

Guest AlanS

Take care now, my PBCs. I'm shuttered up and ready to go here in Miramar. Don't hesitate to give me a shout if you need a more southern stronghold.