Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some 80's songs

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest bcnjunkie

should have stayed in the 80's. What was that "walk like an egyptian" re-mix garbage ?, Ivano had redeemed himself IMO (the last time I heard him on the patio) however Sunday at State was mediocre at best (music wise)

thats a Bushwacka! remix 'Walk Like an Egyptian'

it is ?, no way, it was pretty lame dude :-\ can't get it 100% all the time I guess !

Guest bcnjunkie

i dont mind that Bangles track at all, (i am a huge fan of the Billy Jean one as well). whats wrong with using 80's music in dance? Tears For Fears, Def Leppard, Michael Jackson, Steve Winwood, are a few that are hot singles now.....wtf? i really think it is a love to hate type of thing....

nothing wrong with that, but Walk Like an Egyptian ??? Bangles ??? ??? hmmmm....... no !!!

Guest bcnjunkie

80s remixes are a guilty pleasure. They're fun to listen to until your friends see you doing so.

hmmmm, I dig 80's re-mixes except walk like an egyptian !

Guest ddg

The "Save A Prayer" remix that J. Ramirez plays at Delux is cool. He also plays the guitar riff from "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" which just loops itself continuously. That gets all the ladies shakin' their asses.

duran duran "save a prayer" white label is da shit....johnny needs to give me back my record.. :(;)

as for the girls just wanna have fun bootleg that he throws....its a jammy jam....the remix he plays of black magic woman is good too...

Guest Diabolique

At wmc awhile back I heard a remix of Bon Jovi's "shot through the Heart". It blew my mind. It was hilarious and cool at the same time. I'll never forget that moment. I dig great 80's music, but ewww, if I heard Walk like an Egyptian, I would leave the room!!!

Guest lavosdeldiablo

You more or less can point out the people that are there just to get drunk and don't give a rat's ass about music. It's sad though that its more than you would think!!!

Why is it sad that some people are more concerned with having a good time , and less concerned with the name of the track/ artist/ remix???

Guest AlanS

You more or less can point out the people that are there just to get drunk and don't give a rat's ass about music. It's sad though that its more than you would think!!!

Why is it sad that some people are more concerned with having a good time , and less concerned with the name of the track/ artist/ remix???

WORD to that JT!

Guest AlanS

I wouldn't mind hearing a remix of Hazy Shade of Winter..a guitar loop would be sweet...with some nasty drums and a bad ass bass line....

Good pick, could be a good track if remixed well.