Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IT'S TRUE, BACK TO ENVY SEPTEMBER 17TH...

Guest djbruno

Guest web_norah

i was loving eNVy when DT played during conference, even when there was no AC....i would have been there this weekend if my flight wasnt cancelled..... :-[

Guest vanbuurenfan

Bruno . . . good move . . .

Where are all the peeps that said eNVy sucked now???

right here. the place is a dump.

So was Space back in the day, but people loved it anyway!!!!

please dont ever compare the old space to nv again, thats just plain wrong....u just dont do that. :'(

Guest deesoulrelic

ENVY AT ITS BEST COULD NEVER BE AS GOOD AS THE OLD SPACE.

EVEN WITH ONE OF MIAMIS BEST GOING BACK THERE

A DJ CAN ONLY DO HIS THING.

THE CLUB HAS GOT TO PROVIDE THE ATMOSPHERE AND BEING NEXT TO SPACE THEY NEED TO "RAISE THE BAR"

Guest LeVeL

Whats up with this bruno leaves Envy, then goes to Space, then leaves Space for again to return to Envy. It sounds to me like somone missed Envy and wanted to return back....I am confused ::) :-\

Guest LdySphynx

Bruno . . . good move . . .

Where are all the peeps that said eNVy sucked now???

right here. the place is a dump.

So was Space back in the day, but people loved it anyway!!!!

please dont ever compare the old space to nv again, thats just plain wrong....u just dont do that. :'(

Whatever Guy, you need to CHILL!!!!!!! ;)

DJ quality was the best in the old Space I LOVE IT and MISS the old Space ...but you cannot sit there and tell me that SPACE the place itself was not a dump PLEASE!!!!

It was a Warehouse that was thrown together with a couple CDs hanging from the ceiling and a Green Lazer Light!!!

But Ohhhhhh how I loved it!!!!

Guest sarahcj

saleen does it again...

enough with the proper pc stuff around here - its getting too boring - hidy-tidy peace, love hippie crap. I need some controversy. If respected newspapers can do it - why not CJ? :)

Heh heh last time I posted a rumour I got an irate email and call from the club owner in question so I have to be much more careful these days.

Maybe I can do some more cryptic rumors about all the stuff I hear Ted Casablanca style. I will check it out with our LegallJunkie :-)

saleen does it again...

enough with the proper pc stuff around here - its getting too boring - hidy-tidy peace, love hippie crap. I need some controversy. If respected newspapers can do it - why not CJ? :)

Heh heh last time I posted a rumour I got an irate email and call from the club owner in question so I have to be much more careful these days.

Maybe I can do some more cryptic rumors about all the stuff I hear Ted Casablanca style. I will check it out with our LegallJunkie :-)

Just create a new screen name... ;):P ;D

And the last time I posted insulting hearsay I had death threats. I should carry and maybe the death threats will stop. Pistols at dawn on Biscayne or something.

Guest sarahcj

saleen does it again...

Just create a new screen name... ;):P ;D

Oh I mean in my column but I reckon we already have lots of posters who have two or three names here! :-)

Guest Cosmigonon

And the last time I posted insulting hearsay I had death threats. I should carry and maybe the death threats will stop. Pistols at dawn on Biscayne or something.

LOL ;D

Guest Adam Singer

i sir challenge you to a duel!!!

glove slap, baby glove slap ;D