Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looks Like the White Belt

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

is the fashion item of the season.....very nice pictures, notice lots of friends in there.......when this hurricane-a-thon leaves, i'll have to come and witness the pimps & ho's in-the-making........... :o :o

Cedric poses like Borat (the Ali G Kazakstani)

017.jpg

Pod is a pimp too

023.jpg

i wonder if these two give each other hand jobs in the booth...

men don't wear white belts, no matter how trendy they are...

you're such a nerd. ;) Lots of men wear white belts. It's called fashion.

Cedric is very good looking and photogenic, I've noticed.

that dude adjacent needs that Aluminum Chloride prescription deodorant I spoke of in Junkie chat not too long ago.

Guest web_norah

not for anything, fashion week is upon us....and yes, the white belt is very trendy....probably hasnt made it to Jersey Shores fashion inc -maybe one day, one can only hope

Guest lyrik

not for anything, fashion week is upon us....and yes, the white belt is very trendy....probably hasnt made it to Jersey Shores fashion inc -maybe one day, one can only hope

lol

Dont tell me you have a white belt too

Guest LeVeL

that dude adjacent needs that Aluminum Chloride prescription deodorant I spoke of in Junkie chat not too long ago.

I cant believe you noticed that Evan.......lol by the guy that dude your talking about is Oscar G. You should send him a prescription of that Aluminum Chloride for he cant no longer leave signs of his sweaty armpits on his shirt...lol :P

I cant believe you noticed that Evan.......lol by the guy that dude your talking about is Oscar G. You should send him a prescription of that Aluminum Chloride for he cant no longer leave signs of his sweaty armpits on his shirt...lol :P

how could I not notice it!

YO, Oscar-- http://www.excessivesweat.com/

be strong.

Guest LeVeL

I am glad that Pod doesn't take pics of me....and decides to put them in the Galleries........I might be a victim of the sweaty armpits too....So while you posted that link Evan....I will go ahead with your advice and see if I cant get some of this myself that way you dont notice it on me next time your down here. By the way.....................................................

[move]Pod fears Sasha :P[/move]

Guest mikepayne

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the belt supposed to match the shoes, anyway?

What the hell were those two wearing, some Miami Vice white patent leather shoes? (no socks, of course)

Guest macboy

Just saw the Cafeteria pics. Damn, I can't believe I didn't show. Even Jackie made the trek down here. :o

As I said to V...you are whipped. ::):P;)

>:(

Actually, she's in Spain right now. I really just fell asleep. You should have called and woke my ass up!!!!!!!

Guest mikepayne

Attenton Mods: Please move this thread to the Fashon Forum

Is there a gay forum?

ROFL. I just wanna know which one is Crockett and which one is Tubbs.

Guest guyman1966

Is there a gay forum?

Would you have a problem if there was? Or, would you want ot be the Mod? ;D

Guest lyrik

Is there a gay forum?

No problem with it all - I don't think I could moderate it though - I am not super fabulous enough and besides I don't own any white studded belts.

Guest guyman1966

Is there a gay forum?

No problem with it all - I don't think I could moderate it though - I am not super fabulous enough and besides I don't own any white studded belts.

Don't sell yourself short! We can always find you the right belt and when we met, you left me with a very Metrosexual impression.

Guest lyrik

Is there a gay forum?

Don't sell yourself short! We can always find you the right belt and when we met, you left me with a very Metrosexual impression.

Checkin me out huh...I knew you grabbed my ass....I know your games!

Guest guyman1966

Is there a gay forum?

Checkin me out huh...I knew you grabbed my ass....I know your games!

But you said it would help your mixing in your set ???