Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar - Falcon

Guest durrtylexx

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikepayne

How the hell can you have a weak shot? It's not cut with anything, there's no way to make it weak. ::)

It was one of those mixed shots.

Mixed with what? Another shot? If so, then I repeat the same argument. For instance, there's no such thing as a weak liquid cocaine. It may have more ratio of one liquor to another, but the volume is the same and it's all liquor. I still don't understand how you can say it was weak.

If it was a shot mixed with some non-alcoholic cutter, than it wasn't a shot, it was a mixed drink, and that's my point.

Mdp I guess next time I go to Crobar..I am going to have to holla at you since your the only one getting drunk in Crobar...

Any time bro, just say the word. ;D Crobar is my home away from home.

In my opinion and experience Cafeteria and Crobar have the best drinks and service. Eddie at the back bar at Crobar RAWKS!!!! :D

PJ and Christy at the upstairs VIP bar also kick ass. And Christy is hot. ;D

Guest mursa

You guys must be shitty tippers. ::):P

I bet your a great tipper

..this coming from somebody who asks to "split in half" the costs of gas . ;D

:-*

Guest LeVeL

I bet your a great tipper

..this coming from somebody who asks to "split in half" the costs of gas . ;D

:-*

I think someone has been exposed.... ::)

Guest mursa

LMAO!!!! I will never live that down will I? Well, my excuse is that it was 12 noon and I was cracked out at Space with no cash. LOL!

Besides, what have you done for me lately? :P :-*

lol....im just messin , but it was a funny ass quote at the time .

Well i cooked you a delicious breakfast a few weeks back , for starters .............

...I could do more , but haven't been asked to do so . :P :-*

Guest durrtylexx

just drink before you go, and drink beer at the club...a few shots of jager ;)

the bartenders were more into themselves than serving the public lol...

it is what it is

Guest durrtylexx

it is what it is

crobar has the hottest bartenders tho...hands down....talking bout the girls here...

those beer chics are hot as fuck though...gawwwwwd dayum those are some sexy bitches

tight bodies and beautiful faces..

it is what it is

crobar has the hottest bartenders tho...hands down....talking bout the girls here...

those beer chics are hot as fuck though...gawwwwwd dayum those are some sexy bitches

Oh shit, Alex what's up man? Gotta agree with you on that one, Crobar is always crawling with sexy whores. No hit and miss, for the most part you always leave with at least one or two phone numbers.

it is what it is

crobar has the hottest bartender or beer chic in all sobe...im sure u know of whom im talking about...."she got it going onnn" lol

Guest LeVeL

Shoot this is what I did before going to Crobar on Saturday, I drank 2 glasses of whiskey. And even with the water down drinks at Crobar it sitll didn't do anything. Its not about tipping its all about the bartender not wanting to give enough liquor.

For example in Space they dont know how to do a drink for the life of me.....all the drinks have mor eliquor than anything...I like it thought atleast I get drunk but the drinks taste like shit.

Guest durrtylexx

it is what it is

Oh shit, Alex what's up man? Gotta agree with you on that one, Crobar is always crawling with sexy whores. No hit and miss, for the most part you always leave with at least one or two phone numbers.

Word up son, there were some hot ass sluts up in there..Its a dam shame I cant listen to Hip Hop in places like Crobar cause the chics up there were off the chain..

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

i disagree-hated it. There is old mixes and then there is corny stuff..he repeated songs too. Blah

What else is new? I hate your grammar, but you don't see me complaining.

You have to be kidding me..grow up please.

Guest durrtylexx

just drink before you go' date=' and drink beer at the club...a few shots of jager ;)

[/quote']

Shoot this is what I did before going to Crobar on Saturday, I drank 2 glasses of whiskey. And even with the water down drinks at Crobar it sitll didn't do anything. Its not about tipping its all about the bartender not wanting to give enough liquor.

For example in Space they dont know how to do a drink for the life of me.....all the drinks have mor eliquor than anything...I like it thought atleast I get drunk but the drinks taste like shit.

next time bring a flask...lol

i use to drink a half of bottle of whatever and then go into the club..i'd drink a few beers and i'd be good for the night...

For now on' date=' no mix drinks for me.......everything is going to be on the rocks. As far as the shots go they are weak also....and one last thing the bartenders are not getting no tips from me. The only tip they are going to get is put more liquor on your drinks, bitch :-X.

[/quote']

Dog, why do you think I always drink everything on the rocks? They make the bartenders @Crobar use the jigger, that's why the drinks are so weak. When they use it, the drinks are at least 50% weaker. Trust me I'm a bartender.

Guest LeVeL

next time bring a flask...lol

i use to drink a half of bottle of whatever and then go into the club..i'd drink a few beers and i'd be good for the night...

Yoooooooooooo, I was kicking myself on the way to Crobar Alex because I was thinking of bringing my Flask with me packed with nothing but whiskey.