Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello everyone

mane

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for everyone who has upped in the locker, there are some songs there that no one claims responsiblity for upping, make sure you leave your name in one of the fields. also lets try and keep it to mostly newer stuff, and also to those who have locker info but havent upped yet, please do so when you have a chance. We have the potential to build a massive locker. but we need the support of the regulars on the board also.

again keep it new and fresh

and keep up the good work.

peace.

looking foward to listening to

what people like to hear.

Peace Mane

What is the locker?? How can I contribute?

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

How did you like the stuff i put up there? Resistance, The Sound, Starkstorm, Hide You, Alphascan, No Women Allowed (Elektrochemie Rmx) and so on. I will try to update it twice a week with new stuff. This could definetly be something good. Let me know what you think. Later