Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GET A ROOM!

Guest marcvane

Guest Cosmigonon

creek, whats that? pool party in sobe! no way! wow! im there! ...and u can have a drink while listening to some good music, not uh! wow! :o

You too; I had never heard of such thing before either... :P

What happened? :-[

My company was having financial trouble... one recent paycheck came 9 days late and then my boss kinda said to us, "soo, uhh... yeah... you might not want to all go cash these at the same time..."

Then a guy got laid off like two weeks ago... then yesterday I finished the project I was working on, and they told me they didn't have another one for me to start and couldn't afford to keep me on the payroll. Got laid off. I hated the place I was working, but getting a paycheck was kinda cool. I like money. Money's good.

I got an interview tomorrow morning... and another possible opportunity, but it's in *gasp* Boca Raton!@#!@! I sure as hell don't want to make that commute, and who wants to live in Boca? I mean, I'm still young for god's sake. ;D

Anyone looking to hire a computer programmer or general all-around smarty pants? :P

HEY!!!!! I live in Boca!!! LOL! Actually I know of some good companies up here...who are you interviewing with?

Guest mikepayne

HEY!!!!! I live in Boca!!! LOL! Actually I know of some good companies up here...who are you interviewing with?

I knew you lived in Boca. ;)

The company I'm interviewing with tomorrow isn't in Boca. It's a technical recruiting agency I sent my resume to and they said they have a client with an open position they think I'd be qualified to fill. Tomorrow I go interview with the recruiter, and if they like me, they recommend me for the interview with the company with the open position. I've never gone to an interview before and not been offered the position, so hopefully my good luck in that respect will hold. :)

I'm not sure what company it is in Boca, it's a friend of the family who was telling my mom about the opportunity, but she didn't think I'd go for it because it was so far. I think I'll go for the interview and see if maybe they'll let me VPN in and work from home and come in one day a week or just for meetings or something. That I could handle.

Is your company hiring? Then I could look at the forums all day. ;D

Guest marcvane

The company I'm interviewing with tomorrow isn't in Boca. It's a technical recruiting agency I sent my resume to and they said they have a client with an open position they think I'd be qualified to fill. Tomorrow I go interview with the recruiter, and if they like me, they recommend me for the interview with the company with the open position. I've never gone to an interview before and not been offered the position, so hopefully my good luck in that respect will hold. :)

I'm not sure what company it is in Boca, it's a friend of the family who was telling my mom about the opportunity, but she didn't think I'd go for it because it was so far. I think I'll go for the interview and see if maybe they'll let me VPN in and work from home and come in one day a week or just for meetings or something. That I could handle.

U two should get a link...

U two should get a link...

Or a room. ;)

Plug, plug!!!