Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fri. 9/24 | Aaron Schumm & Greg Bauer @ Narcisse

Guest aschumm

Guest aschumm

Narcisse-small.JPG

On Friday, I’ll be making a trip back to my home town…bringing a taste of the NYC Red Pepper Sessions with me. Joining me on the decks will be Greg Bauer (ShakeChicago/Technosoulmedia). It’s going to be one of those great nights of booty shakin’ house music.

Red Peppers Sessions |9/24|

Narcisse (www.narciss.us)

710 N. Clark St

Cover: $10

Open Bar from 9-10:30

DJ’s|

Aaron Schumm | MIXIN | Red Flavored Records

Greg Bauer | ShakeChicago | Technosoulmedia

Email aschumm@aaronschumm.com for reduced the guest list.

A bit about Greg Bauer: (Narcisse/shakechicago/technosoulmedia)

Greg is a very popular Chicago DJ who has been blowing up events all over the Windy City for several years with all different genre's of house music. He has current residencies at NARCISSE (www.narcisse.us) and Butterfield 8. He has spun at nearly all the major clubs/lounges in Chicago such as Transit, Big Wig, Spybar, Trace, Spoon, FUNK, Zella, Foundation Room in H.O.B, Goodbar, D'Vine, etc. etc.

Besides playing at various clubs, Greg is also well known for bringing the hottest beats to huge crowds at special events like the 3rd annual Summer Solstice Booze Cruise, Pride Parade (500,000+spectators), as well as the HUSTLER Music Tour and this November's Caribbean Groove Cruise sailing out of Miami, FL

A Bit About Aaron Schumm: (MIXIN/Red Flavored Records)

To give you a bit of a background about me; I was born and raised in Chicago. After moving to NYC a few years ago, I have been fortunate enough to keep music as a mainstay in my life. I’ve had the opportunity to spin all over the place, from club grand openings such as Mission, to the funky East Village lounges like 169. I’m holding down multiple residencies throughout the city, along with currently DJ’ing events under the project names: “Red Pepper Sessionsâ€, “Electrolabâ€, and “Broken Homeâ€. Recently, one of my mixes, “Melodic Grooveâ€, was featured by Eric Visa (www.ericvisa.com ) on Live365.com. Also, the e-zine, Slurry Magazine (www.slurrymagazine.com ) featured me in their music section of the winter addition.

As well as DJ’ing, I have begun to shift his focus towards the production end a bit and hope to continue down that avenue. LOLEX Productions, a New York based label with a Chicago House sound has recently approached me with interest of pressing his first EP, “Where’s That Beepâ€. It looks to be released later this year.

You can find more info, demos, and original productions on my website (www.aaronschumm.com).

www.aaronschumm.com | www.mixin.com | www.narciss.us | www.shakechicago.com | www.stompy.com | www.redflavored.com