Clubplanet Nightlife Community

our heff retires ?

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest web_norah

they're not at clubs for the most part - and in the whole nightlife scene it is rare to find decent people. i am lucky in that sense. most of my friends come from that and they're all 5 star rated :)

Aint that the truth. My phone directory is filled with people I'd sooner throw to the wolves than call a friend. It is odd, I've found the most stand up people in the scene actually work the scene rather than just "go out..."

Guest endymion

Good people go out to night clubs all the time, it's just that loud music and darkness create an environment that doesn't encourage meeting people who you have a connection with.

It does encourage meeting people who you think are sexy. That night.

Guest web_norah

Odd strategy Norah.

usually those who pose as sexy are a lot of talk and no action

and for Christ sake, why do i want to date a man who spends way too much time looking sexy?

Guest LeVeL

sexy girls fine

but please no sexy looking types such as exhibit A

DSC01241.jpeg

LOL...I missed your exhibits Norah...

But with that in mind it looks like Heff seems to be happy with his new mate. Does he even know we're having this conversation about him...his ears must be ringing right about now.

Guest Cosmigonon

Odd strategy Norah.

usually those who pose as sexy are a lot of talk and no action

and for Christ sake, why do i want to date a man who spends way too much time looking sexy?

"Al cabo que ni queria..."

- El Chavo del Ocho

Guest endymion

Only even had the pleasure of meeting Mr V once but he seemed like a stand-up guy to me. I have a feeling that's a big part of why he has done so well with the ladies. If he has found his One then I wish him well and congratulate him. Finding your particular One and learning to treat each other well enough to make it worth staying together is the only part that really matters. All of the other stuff is just recreation.

Guest web_norah

V is probably too busy being retired Hef and yes, he is happy from what i hear......

the exhibits are really the types i avoid. but then again i dont really look out for them or go to places where they hang. ever notice there is tons of those flexing their muscles in the Space terrace?