Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be there this weekend...

Guest tres-b

Guest tres-b

My girlfriend and I will be down there this weekend.

We are skipping Tiesto in favor of the beach Friday night and saving our trip to Space for Saturday night/Sunday Morning. It is just my girlfriend and I coming down so if any of you will be around, let me know and we will try to meet up with you. We would love to catch a ride from the beach to Space on Saturday as well. We could do the cab thing but lets be honest, cabs suck and I would rather buy one of you guys a few drinks than spend it on a cab.

Also, is Nikki Beach still strong on Sunday night? My girlfriend loves the place, but we would be open to hitting another spot later if the music was better, more exciting vibe, etc.

Thanks for the help and hope to meet some of you guys this weekend.

Guest ramon

i may doing something on the beach on friday that includes a bit of house a bit of techno and something from detroit. :)

i'll post it once i get full confirmation.

Guest bcnjunkie

Nikki beach has become a tourist trap and full of Lauderdale peeps. It still has some decent parties here and there but over all, hmmm I dunno. Try Amika for a sunday party or during the day try the pool at The Ritz or at The Raleigh.

Guest tres-b

i may doing something on the beach on friday that includes a bit of house a bit of techno and something from detroit. :)

Sounds good. Let me know and we will try to come check it out.

bcn, thanks for the heads up on Nikki Beach. The last few times I was down there we left on Sunday and I havent been there in literally years. It looks like we may hit Amika 2x. I dont mind a doubledown if the place is cool.

Sounds good. Let me know and we will try to come check it out.

bcn, thanks for the heads up on Nikki Beach. The last few times I was down there we left on Sunday and I havent been there in literally years. It looks like we may hit Amika 2x. I dont mind a doubledown if the place is cool.

check out the galleries on amika, to see how "cool" the place is ;D ;)...State is also pretty good on Sun nights

It's someone's bday sat night @ Space..."no name calling" tho

Guest ramon

How is the vibe on Sundays-Tense/cracked out or fun and upbeat? You never know on Sundays...

Sunday's can be a really cool party. I used to do a sunday party and I might be itchin to do another one again. I really enjoyed cause we really pushed the boundaries of what was going on in Miami and we played different kinds of music from underground hip to minimal techno to deep house we tried to cover it all. I guess its all about who's behind it and what reasons they are in it for and what kind of music is being. The last thing I want to hear on a Sunday is bangin' prog.