Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Domingo Castillo

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest bcnjunkie

for those of you that haven't had the pleasure, you gotta check out this guy, he's really good. Very fresh sound, he incorporates electro tracks into every set. I have heard him do variations of everything. The last time I heard him he followed a trance set perfectly (not using trance), the kid has a good ear !, check him out if you have a chance ;D

Guest web_norah

Domingo needs to get off the couch already, he is very versatile, good for a small room and for those whose tastes range from electro to breaks and a little bit of everything.

Guest ramon

Domingo needs to get off the couch already, he is very versatile, good for a small room and for those whose tastes range from electro to breaks and a little bit of everything.

I completely agree. :)

Guest ramon

last but not least I will be putting up one of his old B-Sides guest mixes called 'Prototype' tonight which is an amazing ecletic journey through sound which made sitting by the beach yesterday an amazing experience.

Guest digital7

he's playing @ O this Friday Night in Gainesville along with Roger Pino and I'm sure he'll be popping up locally soon enough. :)

I'll be making the trip with him :)

Guest ramon

he's playing @ O this Friday Night in Gainesville along with Roger Pino and I'm sure he'll be popping up locally soon enough. :)

I'll be making the trip with him :)

werd em up :)