Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF??? Hurricane?

Guest coach

What are you doing about it?  

1. 1. What are you doing about it?

Guest LISALOCA

I left Bal Harbour beach at 9:30 Saturday night and I was shiting in my pants. I live in Homestead (very far)so I had to drive home in some nasty weather! :-\ I was driving on I95 south with the roads wet as hell and the wind blowing hard..so hard that I could not drive faster than 50mph..no joke. :o And I was a little twisted 8) ??? from my patio adventure that morning.(Not safe!)My car was swirving to the left and to the right. I think I was praying all the way until I got home...for those who havn't driven in weather like that,,don't do it unless you are menatlly prepared. You have to pay me to drive in weather like that.

Guest endymion

Lisa, I hate to get preachy, but [puts on EMT hat]

BAD LISA!! BAD!!! BAD LISA!!!!

We could have lost you. Plese do not do that again. Plenty of times I have seen people who tried shit like that and didn't have it work out for them as planned. We don't always find all of the pieces of people who do things like that.

Any time you realize that your current situation could be inspiration for the opening scene of a Six Feet Under episode, back away from the situation...

Guest durrtylexx

You tell her Tec, Lisa love going Clubbing is not worth it..

The clubs will be always be here...Don't do that again..

DORK..Sit at home smoke a blowl and chill out...There's a reason why everyone stayed home.. :P

Thank God you made it home safely..

Guest Cosmigonon

I left Bal Harbour beach at 9:30 Saturday night and I was shiting in my pants. I live in Homestead (very far)so I had to drive home in some nasty weather! :-\ I was driving on I95 south with the roads wet as hell and the wind blowing hard..so hard that I could not drive faster than 50mph..no joke. :o And I was a little twisted 8) ??? from my patio adventure that morning.(Not safe!)My car was swirving to the left and to the right. I think I was praying all the way until I got home...for those who havn't driven in weather like that,,don't do it unless you are menatlly prepared. You have to pay me to drive in weather like that.

We wouldn't want to lose you... :'(