Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Myplay locker issues.

mane

Hello , I am getting intouch with Myplay represenatives to resolve locker issue.

the reason no one can get in is because, inexperienced users forget to log out after they are done.

secondly to all those who are complaining, the only people who have the right to complain are those who contributed. you know who you are.

Baby3tears, I dont recall me sending you locker info, you didnt leave your email and

you certainly did not ask for permission.

secondly as soon as I resolve the myplay issue I will give locker info to those who

only contributed , I know who you are and I

have your email addresses and will get back to you asap.

for those who want the locker info, you must first provide a short list of new tracks that you can contribute. its simple and fair.

thanks Mane

My cable modem should be hooked up by today, so expect alot of goodies.

------------------

... to those who wait, good things shall come

The speakers were kicking out deep bass deep bass deep baaaaaass.

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

I know exactly where you're coming from....it's very easy for them to click the DELETE button thats right next to the DOWNLOAD button also....

Whatever, if they're not gonna upload then they shouldn't have downloading privileges....

Yeah no shit I didn't ask for the locker info....I couldn't honestly care any less for the tracks that you people put in there so NO I wasn't complaining and bitching for ME....

I just thought it was fucked up how you guys were talking about how this was gonna be such a great thing for everyone and then someone decides to change the password for everyone else and only let certain people have it.....

But that's what you gotta do now considering some people are just INCAPABLE....

cwm25.gif

baby3

I understand were you are comming from, it is messed up that one person has the power to lock everyone else out, however If people cant use common sense, then what can I do. I had a locker in the past with 350 songs deleted because some people didnt know how to behave. Actually I glad this happend now rather than later.

I am sure we can start up again with those that are serious about sharing.