Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Year's Day 2005

Guest r3nz0

Guest LeVeL

I for one have gone out on New Years Day and agree it mighty expensive to go out on that day but its great to chill with family and then after 12 eat your grapes annd drink a little more with the Fam. After all that partying then the real partying begins when you head out to a nightclub like Space around 3am or so and party the day away like it was your last. Nothing can beat that feeling but its true its too expensive and its overated. We all dont have our hookups like Pod.

Well, even before I did what I do, I would gladly spend the forty bucks to go into Space. They've always kept their prices below the norm on New Year's Eve. That is one of their advertising points...you get free champagne until midnight, and the cover never tops fifty. I don't have the advantage of family down here, and all my friends on New Year's go out, so my logic is why not? Besides, some of my nightlife/industry/CJ friends down here have become like a second family to me, it isn't my fault they choose to go out that night! ;D