Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yoshitoshi in Miami....Anyone know?

Guest Fuerte44

Guest Fuerte44

Just wondering if any Yoshitoshi artistas will be in miami this fall??...any1's help would be great cause i love the label and the sound...thanks alot...and are we gonna have to wait till march to see DEEP DISH again??? thanks for the help if anyone knows anything....Chao

Just wondering if any Yoshitoshi artistas will be in miami this fall??...any1's help would be great cause i love the label and the sound...thanks alot...and are we gonna have to wait till march to see DEEP DISH again??? thanks for the help if anyone knows anything....Chao

the only yoshitoshi i know of is in Georgetown, DC...nice store they got up there

Guest Fuerte44

dasyn masiello, behrouz, eddie amador, mv envy, ...basically anyone with the DD sound is what im intersted in...im new to this scene and the city so any help would be great...any dj that spins the "in house we trust" sound would be a start...Im in love with Deep Dish so any1 that tries to portray that sound coming to miami would be great, if anyone knows...thanks again

I moved down to Miami from DC about a year ago so I'm a pretty big Deep Dish fan as well. Unfortunately I have yet to see them down here with the exception of the music conference. I believe they used to have a quarterly residency at Space once upon a time. I know Behrouz played at Opium a few months ago but other than that I haven't seen other Yoshitoshi artists down here yet.

Guest ramon

Desyn was just here.

he is no longer with Yoshitoshi the agency, i think he is with the Collective now...

people still associate him with that sound .. though .. hence why i said he and luke are on the collective!#! :D