Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kerry caught using a cheat sheet at the debate?

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

came across this...

it definitely looks shady on the video replay. let the spin begin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(from drudge report)

DEBATE MYSTERY: DID KERRY HAVE CHEAT SHEET?

kdn.jpg

Section 5, pages 4-5 of the binding "Memorandum of Understanding" that was negotiated and agreed upon by both political campaigns states:

"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by either candidate.... Each candidate must submit to the staff of the Commission prior to the debate all such paper and any pens or pencils with which a candidate may wish to take notes during the debate, and the staff or commission will place such paper, pens and pencils on the podium..."

So what exactly did Dem presidential contender John Kerry take out of his jacket as he approached the stage [with his back to the auditorium's audience]?

What did Kerry place on the podium?

Video replays of the Kerry maneuver played all weekend long on the internet.

VIDEO LINK: http://www.drudgereport.com/kdn.wmv

[A tight zoom analysis of the Boston.Com feed shows Kerry pulling a mysterious item his jacket [14 seconds into video, after commerical]. Kerry appears to unfold some sort of paper seconds later, at his podium.] http://www.boston.com/news/special/politics/debate_video/sept29/1.html

A top Kerry campaign source explained to the DRUDGE REPORT late Sunday how Bush supporters were once again trying to distract.

"Kerry did not cheat," said the Kerry insider. "This is more lies from Republicans, who are hoping for a quick change of subject away from the president's performance, and the new polls."

Guest Clarisa

Read about this topic this morning. Doesn't surprise me coming from someone as fake as Kerry.

Fake Tan

Lipstick

Botox

;D

So the man like to look healthy. That doesn't mean he's a cheat.

Guest web_norah

what's next Kerry had a secret microphone inside his ears?

Kerry had notes written on his hand?

it is hard to face the truth. and we're just days away from round II

where Bush will get spanked times 3

Guest Clarisa

healthy? he looked like a sweet potato.

He's an old man. That's like a old woman putting on make-up. They forgot what natural looks like.

Guest JMT

Just watched that part carefully frame by frame in my Tivo. It's bullshit, didn't happen. Silly story.

really... so what did he take out of his jacket then? watch the clip from the rear cameras. its ok to admit it looks shady. no need to lie, jeez.

Guest endymion

I'm slo-mo framing through the same shot as in these screen captures and the frames on my television don't have white piece of paper in them at all. Gee I wonder why.

Guest web_norah

Pod's theory is more likely than the cheat sheet one.

i've yet to hear from the news crusader O Reilly ..maybe JMT and O Reilly should take this cause up to the authorities

Guest endymion

Watched it three times, frame by frame. Didn't see shit. Curious if anybody but you did. It's obvious in these frame grabs in this thread but the real video from the debate doesn't look like these frame grabs.

Guest JMT

Watched it three times, frame by frame. Didn't see shit. Curious if anybody but you did. It's obvious in these frame grabs in this thread but the real video from the debate doesn't look like these frame grabs.

i posted 2 links, one is the actual replay of the debate, the other is a slo-mo replay. its obvious the kerry supporters are afraid to admit it, even thought its relatively harmless. if you read the thread, im not the only one who admits he had something.

you are a liar.

Guest JMT

The video in my Tivo looks different than the video clips that Bushies are circulating on the net.

riiiiiight.

so then youre just ignorant.

Guest web_norah

i saw the video and i am sorry i dont buy it

sidenote -- just because JMT you seem so adamant that in fact, Kerry did cheat doesnt make the rest ignorants or liars...

Guest JMT

the fact that you wont even admit he took something out is what makes you either ignorant OR a liar.

you are irrational to the point you would probably still deny it happened even if Kerry came out and admitted it.