Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shark Tale

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

All I have to say is this movie was GRRRRRREAT ;D ;D ;D!!!!

I highly recommend it to everyone, not just for kids ;).

Jack Black aka Lenny the Shark steals the show ;D.

Will Smith aka Oscar "The Shark Slayer" is Hilarious :).

In other words the movie is worth your time and money.

If you liked Shrek you will LOVE this movie!!!

Guest coach

I hate to disagree with the girls, but I was majorly disappointed. I guess it had just been overhyped. But I thought it was totally predictable and not very funny. I think they tried too hard or something. I mean, it was decent, just not amazing, like Shrek.

Guest LdySphynx

I hate to disagree with the girls, but I was majorly disappointed. I guess it had just been overhyped. But I thought it was totally predictable and not very funny. I think they tried too hard or something. I mean, it was decent, just not amazing, like Shrek.

Well Shrek was leaning more towards the adult crowd with its double meanings and stuff...Shark Tale was made more with kids in mind. I loved the way the made the actors come to life in the characters, you cannot tell me that you did not see DeNiro in the Don Lino's face. And what cartoon movie is not predcitable we all know how they are going to end, with a happily ever after guys gets girl ending.

I don't know, but I am just a Disney Movie fanactic or any other Cartoon movie for that matter, so maybe you just have to have that child at heart kind of attitude when you see these movies. I am actually on my way today to buy Aladdin it comes out today for the first time on DVD.

Guest fairyDust

I am actually on my way today to buy Aladdin it comes out today for the first time on DVD.

lol..I'm picking mine up tonight! :D

Guest Clarisa

This movie was boring. My 7-year-old didn't even flinch to laugh at this one.

Guest coach

I loved the way the made the actors come to life in the characters, you cannot tell me that you did not see DeNiro in the Don Lino's face.

Definitely. That was kind of cute, for sure

And what cartoon movie is not predcitable we all know how they are going to end, with a happily ever after guys gets girl ending.
Sure, but I thought the whole thing was pretty predictable. You saw all the jokes coming a mile away.
I don't know, but I am just a Disney Movie fanactic or any other Cartoon movie for that matter, so maybe you just have to have that child at heart kind of attitude when you see these movies. I am actually on my way today to buy Aladdin it comes out today for the first time on DVD.

Pffff... you don't even *know* cartoon fanatic. While everyone else is watching those idiotic reality shows, my TV is stuck on Cartoon Network or Toon Disney. I'm a cartoon addict. And speaking of Disney cartoons, are you going to the "Stitch's Great Escape" passholder's preview at the Magic Kingdom? One of the best Disney cartoon movies.