Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vibrator shuts down Australian airport

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

sounds like a great southwest airlines commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BRISBANE, Australia, (AFP) - Hundreds of airline passengers suffered disruption to their travel plans when a major regional airport was shut down for an hour after a humming and vibrating adult sex toy was mistaken for a bomb.

thumb.sge.pab43.041004071938.photo00.default-261x245.jpg

The vibrator was discovered at 9:15 am (2315 GMT Sunday) by a security officer who checked out a suspicious package inside a rubbish bin at the terminal cafeteria of Mackay Airport in the northeastern state of Queensland, a police spokeswoman said.

The terminal was evacuated immediately while passengers who had just arrived from a flight, check-in staff, cafeteria employees and hire car personnel were all forced to leave.

Cafeteria manager Lynne Bryant said her staff had been cleaning tables when they noticed a strange humming noise coming from the rubbish bin.

"It was rather disconcerting when the rubbish bin started humming furiously," she said.

"We called security and next minute everybody was being evacuated while they checked it out."

The police spokeswoman said another two flights were expected to land at that stage and alternate arrangements were made for the passengers to collect their luggage away from the terminal.

She said the emergency situation was revoked just before 10:00 am when the package was identified as "an adult novelty device".

Bryant said at the time of the upheaval the airport had been quite busy with two main flights due in and out of the airport - wreaking havoc with people's schedules.

She said in retrospect the humming sounded exactly like a vibrator - but it was better to be safe then sorry.

"You can't afford to take chances," she added.

Guest LeVeL

You see what happens when the ladies cant leave home without their vibrator shit like this happens... ::)

Soo Ldysphinx and Norab leave your vibrators at home.

Guest LdySphynx

You see what happens when the ladies cant leave home without their vibrator shit like this happens... ::)

Oh Level don't write out a check your ass can't cash, leave it at that!!!

And its Sphynx!!!

Guest LeVeL

Oh Level don't write out a check your ass can't cash, leave it at that!!!

And its Sphynx!!!

Hey sweety I have direct deposit you ass has been cashed a long time ago. No need to go to the check chashing store here.

Guest LdySphynx

Oh Level don't write out a check your ass can't cash' date=' leave it at that!!!

And its Sphynx!!!

[/quote']

Hey sweety I have direct deposit you ass has been cashed a long time ago. No need to go to the check chashing store here.

You wish!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

You wish!!!!!!

Ohh please.....you just couldn't handle the fact that once I cashed you....you only were good for minor things....LOL

Guest LdySphynx

You wish!!!!!!

Ohh please.....you just couldn't handle the fact that once I cashed you....you only were good for minor things....LOL

Ayyyy, pobrecito you keep thinknig that if that is what makes you feel manly

Guest LeVeL

Ayyyy, pobrecito you keep thinknig that if that is what makes you feel manly

LOL..que graciosa tu eres mi'ja, I was just giving you a heads up that before going to the airport to keep you vibrator at home, thats all.

Guest LdySphynx

Ayyyy' date=' pobrecito you keep thinknig that if that is what makes you feel manly

[/quote']

LOL..que graciosa tu eres mi'ja, I was just giving you a heads up that before going to the airport to keep you vibrator at home, thats all.

Don't worry I don't travel with them!!! I've got my lifesize one for that!!!