Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Adam Freeland Intimate sessions?

Guest eljumping

Guest djxixa

I heard it was good.

I couldn't make it since I was working my ass @ the MPS 2004 in the shitty Paradisus Hotel. But still it was good, got the chance to hang out with Snoop Dog, Xibit, Queen Latifah, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, P. Diddy, to mention a few. And with the locals Tego, Zion, Lennox and Voltio. A lot of asses were all ova the Hotel! (Sorry I'm still fucked up with "la arrebataera" for free that got from all those niggaz!).

They smoke to much shit!!! LOL

Red as always, blew sum heads with his Hard Techno and Electroclash Signature. And that Mr. Freeland broke the feet of the crowd with his Breaks. Troko told me that the peak track of his set was a breaks remix of the Smashing Pumpkin's 1979. I want a piece of that!

Guest antonio

It was a great after-the-fight party.........RED played some electroclash with a couple of nice remixes, especially a white label remix of "Shout"

Adam Freeland kept the dancefloor amped till the end of his session with some pretty clever breaks remixes of popular songs, especially from Smashing Pumpkins.

The only thing I didn't like about his set was that he got too hooked with the Nirvana- Smells like teen spirit............he first played his remix "Smells like Freeland" and then he played the original.........he also had the lyrics of the song programmed and every now and then used it again......too much teen spirit for my taste.........

Official review and galleries coming up this week!!!

Guest djtroko

Yep, he was looping a piece of the nirvana song every 3 tracks he mixed... Kinda grew tired after a while yet nonetheless it was seamless mixing. The whitelabel of Shout that Red played is actually a Fergie remix which I liked a lot but does not top the Skylark. Its just that the Skylark has gotten way too much play lately. I wanna have that remix of Smashing Pumpkins "1979". Fuckin love that tune. He also played Spektrum's "Kinda New" Tiefschwarz dub which Sasha has canned for over a year now.... Good tune...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ex-dj

I wanna have that remix of Smashing Pumpkins "1979". Fuckin love that tune.

YEAH! I just heard this last night, some chick DJ played it and I flipped. I asked her about it later, she said it's the "PMT remix" I think... unreleased.

Anyone have this thing?