Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chaser tablets

Guest endymion

Guest endymion

Anybody tried these things?

From what I can tell they work. My wife went on a mission to find out last week and over the weekend. Meaning basically that she bought some and then went out and intentionally got wasted to see how she would feel the next day. And I do mean wasted. Day after day after day. "Research" must be fun or it's not worth doing...

After a week of her being out partying just about every night and me watching her the next day acting normal I decided to try some. Took a couple of tablets Saturday night, drank a bit too much, took a last one before crashing, zero hangover or grogginess or anything like it the next day. I felt like I hadn't had enough sleep, because drunk sleep isn't very good sleep, but that's it. I had about seven drinks all night, all real stiff rum drinks.

I will definitely be adding some of those tablets to my WMC 2005 supplies. Worth trying I'd say.

Guest LdySphynx

LMAO, I posted about this a while back!!!!

I'm sure if you search for it you find it, especially with you being moderator and all ;)!!!

You find some interesting response on my thread, oh and here is the website just in case.

www.chaseronline.com

But they are supposed to work really well.

Guest pod

I've been meaning to stack up on those.

After numerous Patròn shots, several Heinekens, several glasses of Perrier-Jouet, and quite a few vodka drinks, I would say it is worth a try.

I am sure these work. I am also sure that they are a very simple product that you could find the ingredients in a grocery store… (I believe that some of the B-vitamins are known to be hangover cures. Also, when I used to make my own beer, the guy at the brew house would swear by yeast as being the greatest hangover cure and/or prevention – I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s in these pills…)

:P

Guest endymion

Oh man I'm sorry, I never caught that thread. Well thanks for the recon even if I ignored it!

But no Saleen. Not placebos. They are sodium carbonate pills, not vitamins. I never paid any attention to their marketing because I thought that they were vitamin supplements or something, but it's sodium carbonate, absorbs the sugars in the booze to keep it from getting to you. I'm a big water drinker and water pusher at booze events but these pills go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond that in helping you feel normal the next day. Way beyond. They really do work.

The problem really is that they encourage binge drinking. Once you try them you think you're Superman and you drink too much. They don't keep you from getting drunk at all, they just keep you from having that splitting headache and groggy feeling the next day.

Guest web_norah

oh geez, i thought this was going to be one of those National Geographic mysterious substances that work on chamans and such.

in Peru there is something called Andrews Salts which is basically sodium carbonate powder, you add water and bam! hangover is gone. it is legal and safe.

Oh man I'm sorry, I never caught that thread. Well thanks for the recon even if I ignored it!

But no Saleen. Not placebos. They are sodium carbonate pills, not vitamins. I never paid any attention to their marketing because I thought that they were vitamin supplements or something, but it's sodium carbonate, absorbs the sugars in the booze to keep it from getting to you. I'm a big water drinker and water pusher at booze events but these pills go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond that in helping you feel normal the next day. Way beyond. They really do work.

The problem really is that they encourage binge drinking. Once you try them you think you're Superman and you drink too much. They don't keep you from getting drunk at all, they just keep you from having that splitting headache and groggy feeling the next day.

my roomate

screen name "double dui"

tried them, and said they don't work..

he's a drinking authority and I trust what he says when it comes to drinking. He's the same guy that knock LP over at club spin since he was so wasted.

Guest trancelator

in Peru there is something called Andrews Salts which is basically sodium carbonate powder, you add water and bam! hangover is gone. it is legal and safe.

Yes, my uncle in Peru is a big fan of these.

Guest endymion

he's a drinking authority and I trust what he says when it comes to drinking. He's the same guy that knock LP over at club spin since he was so wasted.

Uhm, well see that would be why they didn't help your friend. You can still out-drink the tablets. You have to keep taking enough of the things to absorb as much as you're drinking and when you get really truly smashed you aren't interested in choking down horse pills. They are really large tablets.

My lab assistant had great results as long as she kept the drinking under control and took another tablet about every two hours. Binge drinking on Saturday and skipping some tablets due to complete inebriation led to a pretty slow Sunday but she was still in WAY better shape than she would have been. I felt like I hadn't been drinking at all the night before but I was a lot more controlled with the drinking.

I think that these are probably a lot more relevant for women and shrimpy guys like me than for big stout heavy drinking guys. You have a much bigger blood volume to absorb alcohol and a lot more soft body mass than a hundred pound Asian girl. Just a hypothesis.

There was a second ingredient other than the activated sodium carbonate. Can't remember what offhand and the box sort of vanished during the binge drinking. Norah that's really interesting that it might have come from a traditional Peruvian thing.

Guest web_norah

well Peru like Colombia is a known place for heavy drinking and alcoholism....nothing to be proud of really but this sodium carbonate drink works man!