Guest web_norah

-- the truth comes out, we are all hip hop fans in some capacity

see you at the Source awards yoooooooooooooooooooo :P

Guest durrtylexx

"rap is something you do, hip hop is something you live"

krs-1

I love Hip Hop, I hate what rap has become :'(

Guest Seb

I was more into The Roots, Common, Gang Starr, Company Flow, EPMD,Black Moon, Smith & Wesson groups with real lyrics..PAC was just for wanna be thugs, dont get me wrong he could spit and had lyrics, but what he spoke about was not what I was into..I was never into popping Crystal and I didnt grow up in the ghetto..Lyrics and beats were what I cared for.

I hear that. Gang Starr, Black Moon, Smith & Wessen Bucktown!! That was probably my favourite era in Hip Hop. That was a time when you had the raw New York sound. Those beats made you feel like you were in New York. Nostalgia! Respect to 2Pac as well.

Guest Cosmigonon

I've never really been a fan of Hip-Hop, I find it boring, but the one album I can really listen to, because of its melodies, narmonies, and original verses is "The Chronic". I remember the day I saw for the 1st time the video for "nothing but a G thang", and being blown away by the fact that I never thought rao could be so melodic, and the totally unheard of way rapping of Snoop Doggy dog.