Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheney v Edwards

tgibson

Do you think there's a chance that Cheney head-butts Edwards during the debate?  

1. 1. Do you think there's a chance that Cheney head-butts Edwards during the debate?

Guest endymion

I expect to see a lot of that snide, sardonic "Heh, well you're obviously an idiot and if you don't agree with me then you're not worth dealing with" attitude on Cheney.

Maybe he'll bite somebody's ear off when he gets cornered.

And man I am seriously going to be disappointed if Edwards doesn't come out and call him on Halliburton. Halliburton benefitting directly from Iraq, Cheney involved in corporate accounting fraud at Halliburton, Halliburton's current lobbying activity, Halliburton winning no-bid contracts over Iraqi companies for Iraqi reconstruction projects, etc, etc, etc.

Guest web_norah
And man I am seriously going to be disappointed if Edwards doesn't come out and call him on Halliburton. Halliburton benefitting directly from Iraq, Cheney involved in corporate accounting fraud at Halliburton, Halliburton's current lobbying activity, Halliburton winning no-bid contracts over Iraqi companies for Iraqi reconstruction projects, etc, etc, etc.

thats the moment i am waiting for and a Bush-like expression

MO20BUSH.jpg

Guest web_norah

dude you need to take the cheat sheet theory over to SNL. i am sure they'll give you a chance to make a good joke of it. maybe even a skit.........

I expect to see a lot of that snide, sardonic "Heh, well you're obviously an idiot and if you don't agree with me then you're not worth dealing with" attitude on Cheney.

Maybe he'll bite somebody's ear off when he gets cornered.

It will be very interesting. Hopefully they get candid with each other...

Don't forget what happened 4 years ago though...they thought Cheney was going to be super-tough-guy and when he wasn't Liberman was very flustered...

As for Halliburton - has anything been published to substantiate any of those claims? The only thing I have ever really heard is that Cheney used to be on the board (or chairman) and that Halliburton got a bunch of contracts in the middle east.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Do you people actually think that Dick Cheney can be exciting for the whole or part of 90 minutes? Edwards is going to have him for dinner tonight....

Guest JMT

Do you people actually think that Dick Cheney can be exciting for the whole or part of 90 minutes? Edwards is going to have him for dinner tonight....

dont bet on it, im not a cheney fan but he can be pretty slick and edwards is as green as grass.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah Dick Cheney puts me to sleep...I see Edward out debate him and it will be another win for the democrats. I see the Bush Camp really in trouble especially at this last minute with only 3 more weeks before the election. The Republicans need a scandal or something bad.

Guest trancepriest

in a nutshell...

cheney is a dull, shrewd corporate old man, and kerry is a bratty red neck boy.

I guess that makes bush... the neighborhood drunk who somehow managed to become President.

Guest endymion

It's called a puppet, Norah. Some idiot who's willing to have his name on the hotel register while his friends are trashing the room.

Guest JMT

in a nutshell...

cheney is a dull, shrewd corporate old man, and kerry is a bratty red neck boy.

I guess that makes bush... the neighborhood drunk who somehow managed to become President.

everyone has demons in life, and i doubt you dont look them off when its convenient for you, hypocrite.

Guest JMT

and Bush is no redneck..... ::)

or a high society redneck, after all those Carlyle group investments

like you have any clue what you are talking about. go watch some more movies.

Guest web_norah
It's called a puppet. Some idiot who's willing to have his name on the hotel register while his friends are trashing the room.

i am aware now ....damn i learn something every day.

he's also the commander in chief

Guest trancepriest

everyone has demons in life, and i doubt you dont look them off when its convenient for you, hypocrite.

OK I admit it... I admit that I'm a computer geek and i'm addicted to Macs. I have this wicked as hell computer demon at home.

Guest web_norah

i once got drunk and turned down when i tried to buy more beer while trying to prove i wasnt underage....oops! that was sweet Barbara Bush