Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pay your final "RESPECTs"

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

he will be missed! :'(

------------------------------------------------------------

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Rodney Dangerfield, the goggle-eyed comic famed for his self-deprecating one-liners and signature phrase "I can't get no respect," died on Tuesday at age 82, his publicist said.

22m.jpg

Dangerfield, who became a pop culture sensation with a string of broad film comedies starting with "Caddyshack" in 1980, died at 1:20 p.m. PDT (4:20 p.m. EDT) at the UCLA Medical Center, where he had undergone heart valve replacement surgery in August, spokesman Kevin Sasaki said in a statement.

that really sucks man !! and you know whats funny ? me and michelle were just talkin about rodney earlier and giving him mad props as a comedian !! :(

this trully sucks ass as for me , rodney was a huge part of my life growin up .. i always enjoyed his humor and witts !! he will trully be missed by me !!

:(

r.i.p rodney !! you fuckin rocked !!! :rock:

Guest JMT

he MADE caddyshack:

"Hey, did somebody step on a duck? "

"Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid. "

"Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity."

"I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it. "

he MADE caddyshack:

"Hey, did somebody step on a duck? "

"Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid. "

"Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity."

"I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it. "

lmao

rodney was da maaaaan !!!

Guest fairyDust

So sad :'(....RIP

I loved that movie he was in where he goes back to college with his son, and he throws the biggest parties..lol...does anybody know the name of that...John?