Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nelly (Ft. Tim McGraw) - Over and over

Guest endymion

Dude this is spooky but I just downloaded that like a second ago, never heard of it before just now. I was listening to it and I popped over to the forums and I read this, no shit.

I'm making a hip hop playlist and I didn't have a copy of "Hot in Herre", and Acquisition ended up sweeping in that track while I was looking for it.

Spooky man.

And yeah, good track.

Guest web_norah

Nelly isnt my cup of tea. after seeing originality in the likes of Grandmaster Flesh, LL Cool J, Beastie Boys, Run DMC, and basically all early hip hop circa 80-90's, what today's musicians are putting out on albums doesnt have any appeal whatsoever.

thugs this and that dont cut it for me. imo of course.

Guest endymion

Listen to some of the collaborations Nelly has done. P Diddy and that Shake Your Tail Feathers track, that one was excellent. These two Saleen and I are talking about both take diverse influences and just eat them up. Says more about the producer than about Nelly but the boy does have rhythm.

Guest Seb

Listen to some of the collaborations Nelly has done. P Diddy and that Shake Your Tail Feathers track, that one was excellent. These two Saleen and I are talking about both take diverse influences and just eat them up. Says more about the producer than about Nelly but the boy does have rhythm.

Shake your tale feather has to be one of the most annoying rap songs ever created and reminds of why I don't listen to Hip Hop anymore. I'm glad KRS one dissed his ass.

Guest Seb

The track is called "The Real Hip Hop" and you can probably find it on KAZAA (thats where I got it). I don't think it came out on any album it might just be one of those mixtape deals. The diss isn't one the best I've heard (like Canabus vs. LL Cool J) but I think its well deserved especially from someone as well respected as KRS one.