Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nip/Tuck Finale

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

*dont read if you dont want to know what happened*

--------------------------------------------------------------

nip f-ing tuck!

well they saved a few sparks for the end. overall a pretty decent finale.

i for one did not see the Ava-transformer twist coming! :o wow

what happens to Adrian was a bit weak, they should have just flew off to paris together.

the carver made his token appearance, not sure how they are going to clear up this one, you cant have a disfigured Troy!

anyway, i look forward to next season...

Guest endymion

Okay sorry Tivo lag, I finally saw this.

WHOA.

Good episode man. The writing in that episode was like a movie, so interesting. And the music director for that show? Man that was the coolest.

Guest endymion

So exactly how old is Joan Rivers? I thought they made her look kind of pretty. I'm a litle creeped out to admit that because I know she's like 70 or something by now and I'm sure that computer rendering of what she should look like is probably accurate, but hey, director of Nip/Tuck made her look good.

Guest JMT

i dunno man, in the latter scene when you got to see her more up close i thought she looked a tad scary. all the surgeries take on a very unnatural look.

from a distance she looks good.

she is 71.

Guest endymion

71 holy shit. Wow. I wouldn't call her sexy or anything but wow. 71.

I thought they did an amazing job of communicating all kinds of complex human issues with that scene where Eva intentionally turned asshole to get rid of doc's son because that was what was best for him. The scene made him look like such a poor little puppy dog and by how they set the scene up they made her look like a complex human instead of just an evil bitch. Lots of subtleties in that script and that direction that you just don't normally see in television screenwriting.

This show seems like a soap opera because of the plot lines but the soap opera approach to that scene would have been really simple and straightforward. Nip/Tuck has depth and flavor that you can savor for days, highly cool.

Guest JMT
I thought they did an amazing job of communicating all kinds of complex human issues with that scene where Eva intentionally turned asshole to get rid of doc's son because that was what was best for him. The scene made him look like such a poor little puppy dog and by how they set the scene up they made her look like a complex human instead of just an evil bitch. Lots of subtleties in that script and that direction that you just don't normally see in television screenwriting.

i agree.

PLEASE tell me you saw the scene a few weeks back where Troy breaks up with the blind girl. it was so mean, but so good from the dramatic standpoint. it perfectly summed up his character in one scene. i thought it was one of the better scenes of the series relative to how much it represented.

Guest endymion

Yeah definitely, that one was awesome. I don't think that I have missed any of them.

This season started out all buzzkill but they really pulled it up. Anybody who hasn't been watching should definitely check out the DVDs, Nip/Tuck is SO very Miami.