Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funniest moments of the presidential debate

Guest endymion

Guest endymion

In the middle of fumbling through responding to why we went to Iraq instead of finding Osama bin Laden, Bush confuses Hussein and bin Laden. "Of course it's important to go after Sadd--e--err--ooSama nin Laden". Arf.

Responding to Kerry's plan for improving homeland security, he refers to the huge national deficit that he created and perpetuated with his tax cuts as a "tax gap". New euphemism for "deficit"? "tax gap"?? My intelligence would be insulted were I not rolling on the floor laughing.

Kerry: "I made a mistake in how I talked about the war, he made a mistake when he invaded Iraq. Which is worse?" Was that supposed to be funny cause it sure was?

"Eh, uh.. we would RUE the day, if Saddam had stayed in power.." Rue the day? Who says that?

Bush: "Of course I know Osama bin Laden attacked us. I know that..."

Bush" 'Don't forget Poland!' By the time I'm writing this, Poland is pulling out.

The "global test". "Uhh, I don't understand..." Bush was positively befuddled for 30 seconds.

Guest endymion

I'm not picking on Bush too much for confusing Husseing and bin Laden, but you have to admit it's funny after he made a big mistake and invaded the wrong country and all.

And Poland? Really now. It was funny, just deal with it. Even funnier now that they are pulling out. It made Bush look like a desperate idiot and even Bush supporters realize that.