Clubplanet Nightlife Community

media bias?

Guest JMT

let's see...

if there is bias in the photo being cropped with the word "safer" being taken out, well the fact of the matter is that there was bias in the person taking the photo in the first place. the photo should be of just gw, but they included the stupid slogan in the back for a reason. usa today just wanted a pic of gw.

Guest cutchemist

let's see...

if there is bias in the photo being cropped with the word "safer" being taken out, well the fact of the matter is that there was bias in the person taking the photo in the first place. the photo should be of just gw, but they included the stupid slogan in the back for a reason. usa today just wanted a pic of gw.

Ryan-

yo i don't think its the "safter" part...its the "rage" part in the second pic...

mabye you should test ur eyes on my latest post...lol...j/k...all in good fun

meg

Guest endymion

As a photo editor... that first photo is a great composition but not for a tight news layout. The crop makes sense without making up conspiracy theories to explain it.

let's see...

Ryan-

yo i don't think its the "safter" part...its the "rage" part in the second pic...

meg

hahahaha got it now ;D

guess my eyes ARE bad...

Guest cutchemist

let's see...

Ryan-

meg

hahahaha got it now ;D

guess my eyes ARE bad...

then u must be not gettin' enough :P....lol...j/k...i can't be one to talk...if that really affected ur sight i'd be blind

Guest JMT

As a photo editor... that first photo is a great composition but not for a tight news layout. The crop makes sense without making up conspiracy theories to explain it.

thats the best you can do huh? they arent even the same size, pre-crop.

let's see...

Ryan-

meg

hahahaha got it now ;D

guess my eyes ARE bad...

then u must be not gettin' enough :P....lol...j/k...i can't be one to talk...if that really affected ur sight i'd be blind

come visit... ;)

Guest cutchemist

let's see...

Ryan-

meg

hahahaha got it now ;D

guess my eyes ARE bad...

come visit... ;)

:o 8)