Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wtf do u'all do all fcuking day besides bs on here?

Guest cutchemist

Guest dino

I just finished selling two months of production (1100 vehicles) to the 16 Ford dealers that I call on. Now I get to take it easy the rest of the week....

Lookin forward to JMT heading up to the ATL to see DJ Dan at the Mark Ultra Lounge and then hit up Compound on Saturday.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest endymion

I'm slaving away in my office today writing some code to make CoolJunkie better.

This is my office:

office_01.jpg

Actually at the moment I'm down on Ocean Drive, that photo was from a few minutes ago. Teaser's has open wireless, yaay! I'm typing this from my Ocean Drive office:

office_02.jpg

Saleen, I think I just saw some hos go by, I can snap some photos and get some phone numbers if you need any help...

Guest web_norah

wow!! now thats what i call some make up and Bootsy Collins gear there!!...you must be working off a sweat and a half, worse than any humid patio morning at Space, Pod ;D

Guest endymion

Pod that rain storm that just hit you isn't hitting SoFi. Just moved my office to South Point Park so I can keep the top down. Open wireless all up and down Portafino, it's like a huge Internet antenna.

Not as many hos down here.

:(

Guest cutchemist
I'm slaving away in my office today writing some code to make CoolJunkie better.

This is my office:

show off ::);) ;D

Guest pod

ur too funny....how'd u know bout GC newaze?

I try to keep at least a general knowledge of basic concepts in major scientific fields.

Guest cutchemist

M-squared

Whats up with the name change....I guess it time to let go of the books and get out more...Miss M-Squared.

obviously u know my name

Megan M*** = m-squared...my girlfriend j*** saw someone call me it and got all excited...that's so u...i like m^3 or m-cubed....MM from minnesota ;)....i don't really like it though cuz it's not femmie...i like things like PhisiPhemi...but what I'll do to make my girl happy...i almost always listen to her...she'd got the common sense..I'm the brains...

that's all for another one of megan's books

over and out luis

Guest endymion

Megan M*** = m-squared

At first I expected some Einstein reference, Science Girl. I'm like, "huh? E=MC^2 so M^2 would be... she's saying she's energy times the speed of li-huwhat?"

Guest cutchemist

E=MC^2

M=EC^2

M^2=E^2C^4

so i'm the total amt. of energy squared times the speed of light to the fourth...wow....now that is way more elaborate than my scenerio for why that chick killed her sister....

j**** is my girl and she wanted to match ::)....J-squared and M-squared... ::) ;D...she's a dork but i love her ;D

Guest durrtylexx

cutie and pod need to get a room, their geeky flirting is so annoying >:(

lmao yes they do...i cant follow what they say sometimes..those 2 would have some bad ass kids..

Guest cutchemist

cutie and pod need to get a room, their geeky flirting is so annoying >:(

lmao yes they do...i cant follow what they say sometimes..those 2 would have some bad ass kids..

I'm too cute to hate ;) ;D