Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrzyC1414779017

Flavor Flav...

Guest LeVeL

you mean Flavor Fav and his geriatric woman Brigitte Nielsen ??

its Flavor Flav not Fav.....dumbo :-X

Guest JMT

i have no idea what this is about, but my only question is does he still wear the clock??

Guest web_norah

ok Level you are allowed to take your foot off your mouth right about now.... :o

Guest JMT

YES!!!! ;D

thats fantastic! my day has been brightened hearing that. its always comforting to know that no matter how much time goes by, some things never change.

Guest Clarisa

I was not too hooked on to the first but this one is funny. I just love how bridgette broke flav's heart.

Guest Cosmigonon

that cast is classic. better than the first season, imo.

Yeah it is!!!! You HAVE to watch it. Im seriously addicted. LOL!

I'm addicted too!!! :(

That Briggitte sure has turned into one ugly mofo :o!! I can't belive how beautiful and hot she was, and now her face just kinda looks like Skeletor...

that cast is classic. better than the first season, imo.

Yeah it is!!!! You HAVE to watch it. Im seriously addicted. LOL!

That Briggitte sure has turned into one ugly mofo :o!! I can't belive how beautiful and hot she was, and now her face just kinda looks like Skeletor...

LMAO!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Have you seen her wrinkled ass it reminds me of someone of the boards actually...lol

But I remember back in the 80's she was some hot bitch, you see what happens when you mix alcohol and drugs with a lot of sex....you get used up.

Guest fairyDust

Have you seen her wrinkled ass it reminds me of someone of the boards actually...lol

eeewwww...that's nasty :P

Guest LeVeL

eeewwww...that's nasty :P

You like that one...huh..lol :-*

Guest web_norah

That Briggitte sure has turned into one ugly mofo :o!! I can't belive how beautiful and hot she was' date=' and now her face just kinda looks like Skeletor...

[/quote']

But I remember back in the 80's she was some hot bitch, you see what happens when you mix alcohol and drugs with a lot of sex....you get used up.

thats called no plastic surgery, no botox and AGING......happens to most human beings outside Miami and Hollywood

look at Keith Richards :o

Guest LeVeL

i think drugs have a lot to do with that example.

Exactly so Norah if I was you I would stop doing all those drugs on those DT events and start thinking of the future..you dont want to have a wrinkled ass now... :P