Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flavor Flav...

Guest JMT

YES!!!! ;D

thats fantastic! my day has been brightened hearing that. its always comforting to know that no matter how much time goes by, some things never change.

Guest Cosmigonon

that cast is classic. better than the first season, imo.

Yeah it is!!!! You HAVE to watch it. Im seriously addicted. LOL!

I'm addicted too!!! :(

That Briggitte sure has turned into one ugly mofo :o!! I can't belive how beautiful and hot she was, and now her face just kinda looks like Skeletor...

that cast is classic. better than the first season, imo.

Yeah it is!!!! You HAVE to watch it. Im seriously addicted. LOL!

That Briggitte sure has turned into one ugly mofo :o!! I can't belive how beautiful and hot she was, and now her face just kinda looks like Skeletor...

LMAO!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Have you seen her wrinkled ass it reminds me of someone of the boards actually...lol

But I remember back in the 80's she was some hot bitch, you see what happens when you mix alcohol and drugs with a lot of sex....you get used up.

Guest LeVeL

Have you seen her wrinkled ass it reminds me of someone of the boards actually...lol

eeewwww...that's nasty :P

You like that one...huh..lol :-*

Guest web_norah

That Briggitte sure has turned into one ugly mofo :o!! I can't belive how beautiful and hot she was' date=' and now her face just kinda looks like Skeletor...

[/quote']

But I remember back in the 80's she was some hot bitch, you see what happens when you mix alcohol and drugs with a lot of sex....you get used up.

thats called no plastic surgery, no botox and AGING......happens to most human beings outside Miami and Hollywood

look at Keith Richards :o

Guest LeVeL

i think drugs have a lot to do with that example.

Exactly so Norah if I was you I would stop doing all those drugs on those DT events and start thinking of the future..you dont want to have a wrinkled ass now... :P